1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What you think about App Store optimization ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by JasonWright337, Jun 25, 2013.

Hello,

How we can do app store optimization. Can you share some tips on app store optimization.

Thanks

JasonWright337, Jun 25, 2013 IP
  2. Roger Pelt

Roger Pelt Active Member

Best Answers:
    You may choose all basic technique what we uses to promote other websites. There is few more option available online to promote store online. Get detail idea from: http://www.wikihow.com/Promote-Your-Online-Store-Online

Roger Pelt, Jun 26, 2013 IP
  3. hdwills

hdwills Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What?, did you even read what OP wrote. He is asking about app store optimization. App store as in Google Play, Amazon App store, Apple App store etc.

To answer OP's question, there are some simple steps that you can take to optimize your app listing. I have experience with Google Play so my advice is based on that.

a. If possible put your main keyword in the app title. Most apps are discovered through search.

b. Mention your keywords at least 3 to 5 times in the app description. Do not stuff the description with keywords, though. You will get banned. Make sure your description is actually readable.

c. Try to get some initial downloads and ratings for your app. This step is very important. You can ask your friends and family to download your app from the app store and install it on their phone and give you ratings. Make sure they do not uninstall it soon afterwards, since app install to uninstall ratio is important.

hdwills, Jun 28, 2013 IP
  4. JasonWright337

JasonWright337 Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Hey thanks for your help the guide which you have provided is for Google Play. So, is it fine if I am using the same guide for I Tunes as well?

JasonWright337, Jul 3, 2013 IP