1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What you should know before making a new website

Discussion in 'General Business' started by theunreal, Oct 15, 2013.

Hello.
    In this article I will talk about few things you should think about before you decide to make a new internet website of your own.

Website niche
    What your website will be about? Money making? Sport? Computers? Downloads?
    Think about the subject of your website before you start it, and make sure it's legal.
    Ilegal websites can't earn much because of ilegal issues, and they can't use Google Adsense to make money from advertisements.

The Content
    Fresh, New content to your website every day/week/month is neccessary. Keeping your website updated is very important in order to attract new visitors and gain more visitors from search engines. Choose a subject you know enough about, Write about it each day/week/month for a long-term, and your on the way to succeed. That's why a blog to your website is a great idea. Using wordpress is recommended! Awesome,free, and good for seo.

Domain name
    Choose something releated to your website niche, try make is short.
    for exampe, if your website is about footbal, a bad domain ls :"footballwebsitegood.com".. nobody gonna remember it! Instead of that you can use "FootMania.com" (I have no idea if it's taken or not,lol, but you got the point).

Earnings
    Adding alot of advertisements and excepting to get good income in the first month, is bad.
    Make your website free of ads in the 3 first months. After you see your website is growing, place your ads in some good spots, dont forget to read the adverisement company policy.

- Good luck with your website! Hope I helped :)

theunreal, Oct 15, 2013 IP