1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What You say about my website!!

Discussion in 'Websites' started by moneymakerzz, Feb 18, 2012.

1. moneymakerzz

moneymakerzz Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for your honest review ...will try to improve more.

moneymakerzz, Feb 26, 2012 IP
  2. ronaldgrn

ronaldgrn Peon

Best Answers:
    The body is nice but i dislike the text slogan on top.. maybe a banner wd be better

ronaldgrn, Feb 26, 2012 IP
  3. Tenoshadow7

Tenoshadow7 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Okay, I do love the site, it's self-explanatory and appealing it it's design.
    But I do have the following suggestions:
    A) You're going to need to hire a native English writer, to re-write everything written in legnth. It's extreamly off-putting for someone who is native to the English language to read something like this, and feel secure or comfortable with it. it drastically takes away from the otherwise great overall feel of the site.
    I'm taking on projects starting again this evening, around 5PM (about 6 hours from now), if you'd like, you can PM me, if it's only a little bit of writing, such as the home-page that needs to be proofed and re-written, I'll do it for free, all I'd ask in return is an iTrader. However if it's more then that, and in any way time consuming, I'd still only charge you a very small amount to complete the entire re-write. Just PM me if you're interested. It will really help your site out A LOT, to get the grammar and misc. use of language correct. it will make your viewers feel more secure and comfortable while visiting your site.

My only other suggestion, is that your center font/size is a bit too small, but rather than change the size, you may want to consider changing the font itself to something more well defined, that way you can keep the general spacing and style, but the viewers will still be able to see your text more clearly.

*Otherwise, great site man, keep up the good work! :')

-Tenoshadow7

Tenoshadow7, Feb 28, 2012 IP
  4. AtlaF9

AtlaF9 Peon

Best Answers:
    Its ok. I like Home page. Need a bit to do on content.

AtlaF9, Feb 28, 2012 IP
  5. moneymakerzz

moneymakerzz Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your keen observation...will surely pm you..I appreciate you for your efforts!!

moneymakerzz, Feb 28, 2012 IP
  6. linkEnergyzer

linkEnergyzer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i have waiting your site for over 5 minutes,, well maybe your site was heavy or my connection was slowpoke :lol:

linkEnergyzer, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  7. darelbanderas

darelbanderas Peon

Best Answers:
    I think this web is very nice and like it maybe you can add form comment in this site

darelbanderas, Mar 1, 2012 IP