1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What you know about Pakistan?

Discussion in 'Movies, Music & TV' started by kashifccc, Nov 2, 2008.

1. b4db0y

b4db0y Notable Member

Best Answers:
    well, people visit swat once.

b4db0y, Nov 8, 2008 IP
  2. fitchtank

fitchtank Member

Best Answers:
    Pakistan has many good, peaceful people. Most know this. However, it only takes a small few to access your nukes and detonate freely. This scares people and leads to labeling the entire country as terrorists.

I'm not for "acts of terror" but what would you do if you truly felt that you & your families existence was in jeopardy? I would do anything I could....whether I felt it was wrong or not.

The "rules of war" have and will continue to change. As we, America, fought for our independence we varied from the, then, traditional & acceptable methods of warfare and it was considered outrageous. Arranged battlefield combat with soldiers situated in rows and shooting at their enemies only yards away from them was considered the honorable and respectful way to battle. This left many at a huge disadvantage as they lacked the resources to fight, competitively, and were subsequently slaughtered.

How do you fight a behemoth? Some get down and dirty and do the only things they can. Call it terrorism or whatever you want but it is simply exploiting the weaknesses of your enemy. Which is the first thing a soldier is taught to do.

Pakistan is in turmoil and as a nuclear power everyone is concerned. They can condemn the United states for our cross-border strikes in their lawless mountains but until they can establish rule there that results is US soldiers not being killed by those in "safe havens" the strikes will continue.

fitchtank, Nov 8, 2008 IP
  3. aleale

aleale Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

i think its Islamabad!!!!!!!!!!1:):)

aleale, Nov 8, 2008 IP
  4. b4db0y

b4db0y Notable Member

Best Answers:
    islamabad is..

b4db0y, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  5. STAR Cruiser

STAR Cruiser Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I like pak people..
    Frankly, in our country (EU) i havent found much respect from others or unknown guys.. But in Pak i really appreciate each and every one's nature and the way they respect..

STAR Cruiser, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  6. Chancey

Chancey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is famous for war and oil.

Chancey, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  7. Ctapik

Ctapik Active Member

Best Answers:
    I really appreciate the way "philosophical fool" and "fitchtank" have expressed their feelings..
    Fact is we can and shall never judge a whole nation because of the act of some minor group - be it in mountains of waziristan or in government..
    Its is not easy to commit a suicide yet you can see these terrorists have unlimited supply of human bombs.. You can pay someone to get your website fixed but you can never pay enough to get him to kill himself ..Then why do you think they are volunteering themselves for these terrorists. for this you will have to study their lifestyle first..The family system in those areas is mainly "joint family system" where not only the family but the fast relatives live together under one big roof. When a child is born, he grows up in an environment where he feels his family is his world and one day when he returns home just to find some ruins and the smoke coming out after some american missile attack.. I think it is easy for him to offer himself as a volunteer for suicide attack because his world got finished and he doesnt care if the government later on apologizes that they were actually targeting some Alqaida and it was a missed shot..
    I dont want to convert this thread into some political BS but one questions which locals arise so much.. how come indiand are getting caught in Waziristan on daily basis? why and where are they coming from? Why are there 6 Indian Consulates in a country like Afghanistan and all across the border of Waziristan?
    Trust me guys the people of Pakistan are not terrorists but they are the VICTIMS of terrorism .. and so are the common people of India..
    My fellow is right about media .. the sad part is that Pakistan's major private channels are being funded by its worst enemies (and NO you are wrong about guessing here.. that is mainly neither India nor US)
    A small note about American People.. 1400 years ago a voice was heard in Arab, they were told to not to make any difference between the white and the black and everyone was equal as a human.. Up untill a few decades ago the black ppl did not even have the right to vote in America, and today we see one of them has achieved most votes ..its amazing, Americans have proved that they are a living nation and they know how to keep moving on ..I wish them all the and here we all shall learn something..
    Lastly I would say Pakistan was best for tourism as the North part though not developed as much but still the scenery would remind you of Switzerland, please note as I used the word "was best for tourism" ..

Ctapik, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  8. philosophy.Fool

philosophy.Fool Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes, it is controlled by Zionist financiers.

philosophy.Fool, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  9. gkd_uk

gkd_uk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Islamabad is a great place to visit

India and Pakistan look the same (I've been to both countries)

There's terrorism at Pakistan, but this applies to most countries

gkd_uk, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  10. unknown101

unknown101 Guest

Best Answers:
    a lot of freelancers are from there;)

unknown101, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  11. milamber

milamber Banned

Best Answers:
    When i heard of pakistan, first thing comes on my mind are guns.. Maybe the country is just too controversial in these past few years

milamber, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  12. starindia

starindia Peon

Best Answers:
    Musharraf should release his power to people and conduct re-election as soon as possible.

starindia, Nov 10, 2008 IP
  13. Ctapik

Ctapik Active Member

Best Answers:
    is that supposed to be funny?:eek:

Ctapik, Nov 10, 2008 IP
  14. funforums

funforums Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    funforums, Nov 10, 2008 IP
  15. Duratec

Duratec Banned

Best Answers:
    I hate to say this but people tend to incorporate Pakistan to Terrorism. It's all about the media. It's as simple as watching news showing people killing other people compared to watching news on how other countries' education developed or something like that. I think it would really help to expand our views of other countries if more media covers on their positive aspects. Just a thought! :)

Duratec, Nov 10, 2008 IP
  16. lumpia

lumpia Banned

Best Answers:
    It was pakistanis who attacked the Indians last week.

lumpia, Dec 3, 2008 IP
  17. macaroon

macaroon Peon

Best Answers:
    All I know is Pakistan is former part of India, and all I could think about that place: sports such as cricket and wrestling.

macaroon, Dec 3, 2008 IP
  18. kalpana.allu

kalpana.allu Peon

Best Answers:
    Well i don't criticize your country.
    One thing i want to say is what is the use killing people and destroying things.
    if some things happens to their family for their parents they will also suffer a lot.
    life is too short.let's live happily and cheerful.
    STOP ALL THE TERRORISM.
    Pls don't make any harm to the people and children.

kalpana.allu, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  19. lumpia

lumpia Banned

Best Answers:
    Pakistan - very explosive country.

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

lumpia, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  20. Jeff Morrison

Jeff Morrison Banned

Best Answers:

I guess you are thinking for your self. You never know how much people died in Pakistan in Terrorism?

How much kids became orphan. Pakistan does not generates any kind of Terrorism nor there citizens.

[​IMG]

Why would any citizen burn his own country. You all need to think.

Jeff Morrison, Dec 10, 2008 IP