1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What you do to gain energy after work ?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Spartan14, Jul 3, 2019.

Well when i finish my job i come home at 6.30 pm and i want to continue to work on my affiliate marketing dream .The thing its i am too tired sometimes ,i try coffee ,energy dring ,sometimes work but majority of times dont work as i am tired and i put to sleep
    Do you have any secret that gives tou energy after work like eating or drinking something or some ritual ?

Thanks

Spartan14, Jul 3, 2019 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    For me it's simply good old fashioned will power and a sense of discipline. I have a fear of failure that drives me to work and finish whatever I need to do. Even if I am dead on my feet I will get the job done. Nothing can stop me, even my tired and worn out body.

Exercising, eating right and trying to maintain a positive attitude also helps me and propels me forward. I do not have a reverse gear.

Spoiltdiva, Jul 3, 2019 IP
    JEET and Spartan14 like this.
  3. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Getting ahead in life is all about making sacrifices. If it was easy then everyone would be doing it.

I drink ALOT of coffee. I can literally have a strong short black and go to sleep within 20 minutes when it's the end of the work day.

dcristo, Jul 3, 2019 IP
    JEET likes this.
  4. newbie191

newbie191 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This one sentence is more than enough and it has all the motivation I need. >> I have to pay the bills.

newbie191, Jul 3, 2019 IP
    JEET likes this.
  5. digitalbrunette

digitalbrunette Greenhorn

Best Answers:

I think this goes beyond just simple tweaks in your lifestyle and diet. If you need more energy you need to have a holistic approach… to sum it up:

Mind right + body right = money right

Here’s what I suggest to people who need to more energy:

1) Be Grateful. If you study 7 figure earners each of and every one of them says they get energy from being grateful to the universe.

Be grateful for every detail about your life because it either defines you or it is helping define you. I am even grateful for challenges because they help better my personality and they are opportunities for me to toughen up.

This week I had 2 opportunities to exercise confrontation and I took them, something I really struggle with because I am afraid of hurting people’s feelings. I decided that’s not important anymore if things need to be said.

2) Eat clean. The way we eat will affect how productive we will be the rest of the day. Do not consume white sugar, wheat and animal products whenever possible. We perform to the max on a whole food plant based diet. This diet changed the way I look, Iost unwanted weight naturally and kept it off, and I perform like a pro everyday off natural fruit sugars and plant protein which I get from grains and legumes. This is the best thing I could have done to my health and performance in 2018!

3) Simplicity. There's just one key thing to focus on if you want to make big profits… Simplicity! Simplify everything. This is crucial to your success if you're a one man(or woman) operation just trying to get your business off the ground. If you're anything like me when I started and you complicate things you will end up procrastinating to the point you never get anything done and you won't make any money. Simplicity reduces overwhelm. No overwhelm preserves energy.

4) Wake up the same time everyday and go to sleep the same time everyday. Something I learned from a 7 figure earner and it changed my life completely! I go to bed by 10.30pm these days and I am up by 7.30am and the emotional balance I feel especially in the morning is amazing.

Because I start so early I get so much done including my gym workout by like 11.00am and I feel so accomplished and on track for the rest of the day.

I’m also in a very good mood and it makes me excited for whatever I need to accomplish the rest of the day … ENERGY!

5) Remember your VISION! Why did you get into this business? Did you get into it to change your lifestyle? Your family’s lifestyle? How detailed is your vision? Are you wanting to pay your kids college? Take your spouse on an awesome vacation you both dreamed about?

At least this is what works for me :) Hope it helps!

digitalbrunette, Aug 24, 2019 IP
    JEET likes this.
  6. Tim Werfel

Tim Werfel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Have shower , it will help you !

Tim Werfel, Sep 18, 2019 IP
  7. nshep

nshep Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Make sure to manage your energy levels and set boundaries. It's fine to not work when you don't have the energy sometimes. Being lazy and doing things that are fun are a prerequisite to doing good work. It's all about balance. If you find you don't have the energy to do what you need to do, ask yourself how you can arrange your life differently so that you don't feel exhausted all the time.
    In addition, it's useful to limit the amount of work that you do and create clear to-do lists. This will allow you to have a life outside of work and also give you a sense of accomplishment when you get done with clearly defined tasks.

nshep, Sep 18, 2019 IP
  8. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    I'm willing to bet that you don't have a lot in your bank account.;)

Spoiltdiva, Sep 18, 2019 IP
    JEET likes this.
  9. ezyweb

ezyweb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sometimes its about finding the right work to do. I often feel like I have no energy when I'm working on projects that I'm not really inspired by. But when I'm working on something that I enjoy, I can smash out hours worth of work and feel energised.

ezyweb, Sep 18, 2019 IP
  10. nshep

nshep Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Don't you worry about my bank account. It's doing just fine. Working half days while making a full-time income will do that for you.

nshep, Sep 19, 2019 IP
    JEET likes this.
  11. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    No need for me to worry about an empty bank account.:rolleyes: The only thing that is "full time" is your B.S. Your "half day" work attitude will insure that your bank account stays on empty, in conjunction with your work ethic.

Spoiltdiva, Sep 19, 2019 IP
    JEET likes this.
  12. IMDaniel

IMDaniel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The best advice I can give you is to get into Qi gong and/or meditation.

It is not healthy in the long run to ignore your “tiredness” and just keep working..

If you do that, you are wearing yourself out and it is very bad for you…
    so find ways to save energy and gather new energy after work.

You can sit and meditate for 15 minutes before you launch into your online business.
    Relax your body and mind, relax your eyes and think about nothing for 10 to 15 minutes after work before you start.

You can take a break after 30 to 60 minutes and meditate for 10 minutes, and get back to work..

Try that and see how it helps you.

IMDaniel, Nov 24, 2019 IP
  13. Mike2718

Mike2718 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Instead of evenings, I do this several times during the day when I feel I am tired with my work.
    Also, I set a timer for 30 min per day, so I don't do it more than that. It prevents me from burn out.

Mike2718, Dec 3, 2019 IP
  14. jacksarlo

jacksarlo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I use Paraliminals and/or Zen12 meditation - these are 15-20 min audio files. A 30min nap can also help.

jacksarlo, Dec 11, 2019 IP
  15. innateseo

innateseo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If working at night doesn't work for you, consider marketing in the morning. I usually do all my marketing before I leave to work, then when I get home I do simple, more fun things to my business.

innateseo, Dec 12, 2019 IP
  16. Recovery Stem

Recovery Stem Peon

Best Answers:
    I work from home so I lift weights at lunchtime and it motivates me for the rest of the night. It really relieves stress and tension.

Recovery Stem, Dec 14, 2019 IP
  17. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The ONLY possible way to gain energy EVER is to INGEST food. Without eating you will NEVER gain energy. Simple biology. Should be obvious to everyone.

mmerlinn, Dec 14, 2019 IP
    JEET likes this.
  18. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with @mmerlinn Eat something light, take a quick nap if you can, or watch something on TV for a short while. Set a time of work, and when clock hits it, you hit it too like a trained soldier. You will not do it without discipline, that is for sure, no matter how high your energy levels are... You can also use some energy drinks or coffee. Don't use both LOL

JEET, Dec 14, 2019 IP
  19. Alina Gomes

Alina Gomes Peon

Best Answers:
    I generally go to a ride after work to refresh myself

Alina Gomes, Dec 23, 2019 IP
  20. kadam

kadam Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Necassary refresh your brain. Going to the gym. Its really help and work!

kadam, Dec 23, 2019 IP