1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What would you want to win worth $100,000? Drawing soon!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by taylordun888, Nov 9, 2017.

Hey guys so I work for a mobile app called WynZyn and my job is to pick the sweepstakes prizes each week/month/year. I’m dying for ideas help me out! What would you want to win at a $50, $100, $50,000 and $100,000 value? We also award little rewards between $5-$25, but we are focusing on the big ticket prizes. What would you want to win? TIA!!

taylordun888, Nov 9, 2017 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    It's easy: CASH. People like cash. Don't give them prizes, just give them cash and let them do whatever they want with it.

qwikad.com, Nov 10, 2017 IP
    matt_62 likes this.
  3. taylordun888

taylordun888 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Totally agree. We actually do offer all these prizes in a cash option, just looking for another prize that peaks excitement like an all expenses paid vacation, a new luxury vehicle etc. Something you would never dream of buying but would be totally pumped if you won! Any ideas on that?

taylordun888, Nov 10, 2017 IP
  4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Below is a picture of Adventure Island in Minnesota. It is currently listed online for $100,000.00

adventureislandmn.jpg

Own your own island! I am sure if you dug around longer than the 2 minutes I spent, you could find an even more exotic option. But it would catch my attention, anyway.

jrbiz, Nov 11, 2017 IP
  5. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    NSFW, NSFK.
    I would love a holiday here:
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/island-resort-offers-guests-copious-11297526

But yeah, would never in my lifetime pay for it though. Would be pumped up if I won. Wife wouldnt let me go even if i did win it.

In australia, some raffle places are offering gold, as well as real-estate, which can appeal to some. But to be honest, I would stick to cash. It is often easier to handle payments, etc. Gold bricks are hard to move, cant just post it in the mail, and someone winning a house in place they would never want to live is just gonna have to sell it at a loss. Its just better for all to stick to cash.

"WynZyn"?? were all the good names taken?

matt_62, Nov 11, 2017 IP
  6. alwaysforGod

alwaysforGod Active Member

Best Answers:
    Could offer the opportunity to fund (up to 100,000$ ?) someone's startup, or help them startup, a business.

alwaysforGod, Apr 25, 2018 IP
  7. usasportstraining

usasportstraining Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Cash.

usasportstraining, Apr 25, 2018 IP