1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What would you do with $100?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by JPDevuyst, Oct 4, 2013.

1. XiNiX

XiNiX Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Partnership : Get a Partner , Model 20:80 , so you now with your $100 you got $500 in total to start with. With $500 :

- You can Geta cool Android App and Sell it
    - Get an Online store and Sell Digital Goods
    - Get a Forum ( on a VPS ) Use Adsense/Sell Ads + Traffic to Make Money

Endless Possibilities.

All Alone & Quick: You Can get a Cheap WHM Reseller and a cool Domain and Offer Hosting to friends , may be some small shared accounts and definitely make money by advertizing at Hosting Forums.

XiNiX, Jan 30, 2014 IP
  2. Sarah Davis

Sarah Davis Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes I agree with you. Educating yourself will take you so much further than anything else. Buy a couple of books / invest in a course. The 4 Hour Work Week is amazing. This book completely changed my perspective on life.

Definitely money well spent!

Sarah Davis, Jan 31, 2014 IP
  3. gambler53

gambler53 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LOL. First of all, Kudos to JP to take the initiative when no one else would. That's one of the main habits of successful people. I think everyone who responded to this thread has some excellent ideas of what to do with $100. I'd do what you all suggested, or I'd buy a year supply of toilet paper. :)

gambler53, Jan 31, 2014 IP
  4. impishme84

impishme84 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The thread sounded so cool but reading on to the post..is it really possible to get a domain and website at $100 :-O

impishme84, Jan 31, 2014 IP
  5. Russabali

Russabali Member

Best Answers:
    $100 may not seem like a large investment, but it's more than enough to get you on your feet. Assuming I have a 9-5 giving me some sort of income, I can take the $100 dollars and buy about 2 Pr 3 websites along with some very cheap hosting. After that I would most likely create a blog of somesort with these websites. one blog would be a long term project, something i can use to chronicle my journey and build a brand. Almost a journal of some sorts. the second would be used to sell some links. Maybe 10 or so for about $10 a month. Now I've just turned my $100 into recurring $100 of income. At the same time i'm building my brand with my other site. next I would have to repeat this grunt process for a few months until I have around $4000 dollars of recurring income. Now we get to the part where we can hire overseas workers to a) repeat the process and b) help me establish an online SEO business. the ultimate goal is to gain clients and make around $200k a year. Along with this, you have to continue working on your brand, build a following and gain a list. At this point, you can start living comfortably and with an automated income look to use your money on stocks, companies and investments. The ultimate goal is to be able to generate a few million a year on dividend payments to really be able to enjoy yourself. You could also never lose the itch and continue to look for new companies to build and new frontiers to climb. All of this from just $100. The power of work ethic.

Russabali, Feb 3, 2014 IP
  6. mrgadget

mrgadget Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    1. If you don't have your own hosting, buy 6-month hosting package. It's a MUST and FIRST.
    2. If you're making good money with Adsense (niche site), use all to buy high-quality articles.
    3. If you're getting involved in List building, use all to buy solo ads.
    They're what I did in order over the past few years.

mrgadget, Feb 3, 2014 IP
  7. AnnieinBC

AnnieinBC Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For $100, I'd get some great covers made for upcoming eBooks. I wouldn't need to the $100 for that, so I'd spend the balance on promoting the eBooks!

AnnieinBC, Feb 3, 2014 IP
  8. eljon02

eljon02 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I will definitely upscale what I did to earn the $100. Then once it earns again, I will just repeat the process and keep on earning.

eljon02, Feb 4, 2014 IP
  9. TenBoxes

TenBoxes Peon

Best Answers:
    $100 is not a large amount, but it does give me the ability to invest. As a young entrepreneur I am always finding ways that give me a way to make money. Whether it is buying penny stocks, or gambling, I use my money to make money

TenBoxes, Feb 4, 2014 IP
  10. Gaiacom_LC

Gaiacom_LC Member

Best Answers:
    I'd take my girlfriend out to dinner and make that work for me!

Gaiacom_LC, Feb 4, 2014 IP