1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What would you do in this situation?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Discreet, Dec 15, 2005.

1. Edz

Edz Peon

Best Answers:
    yo-yo wrote:
    And when you wake up (hopefully) out of your coma or whatever in the hospital you would say:

And i really thought it was easy to whack them out of the store with that metal chair only thing i didn't think of there where three of them and when i made the first swing to the nearest guy the second guy stabbed me in the neck.

Damn how could i be so foolish?

Always avoid knife fights when possible yo-yo, don't think your seagal or something because seagal would be hospitalised as well.

Edz, Dec 15, 2005 IP
  2. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Being a recovering drunk I give them more credit than that...While drunk I myself at least could take alot more pain, I may not have had the same movement and was a bit tipsy it however does not make you an idiot 'well not all times at least :D'..1 drunk guy maybe, 2 drunks pushing it, 3 and it's realy getting sticky. Even if all 3 were looking straight at the counter and nobody checking their back, to think you could get up, grab a chair, walk over to them, and hit all 3 over the head hard enough to nock them out is realy hoping for trouble. IMO

You do this and you better beable to also fight dirty, for when the tables are turned.

GRIM, Dec 15, 2005 IP
  3. Edz

Edz Peon

Best Answers:
    I think yo-yo has seen to much action in the cinema last night hrbl:p

Edz, Dec 15, 2005 IP
  4. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    From the description the original post gave, these 3 guys can barely stand up. If they are that drunk they're really pushing hard to keep from passing out or blacking out.

3 guys normally, 3 guys buzzed.. sure that would be hard and I'd think a lot harder on. But 3 guys on the brink of blacking out... no second guessing.

yo-yo, Dec 15, 2005 IP
  5. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Yes but alot of drunks will stumble while simple walking and bullshitting, even in this situation...When threatened you'd be suprised how straight they can become ;)

GRIM, Dec 15, 2005 IP
  6. Edz

Edz Peon

Best Answers:
    Absolutely right.

Yo-yo you said you haven't done any drugs in your life but do you have drinking or drunken expierences?

Just wondering?

Edz, Dec 15, 2005 IP
  7. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, many of them.

yo-yo, Dec 15, 2005 IP
  8. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    I'm indestructible when I'm drunk.

Crazy_Rob, Dec 15, 2005 IP
  9. mdeaj5

mdeaj5 Peon

Best Answers:
    I may try to quietly slip out and find one of those patrolling officers that hang around, or contact a local authority. The safety of people is always worth taking risks in my world. It is difficult to just simply sit by since you do not know when a situation can or will get out of hand and then there may not be an opportunity to do anything.

mdeaj5, Dec 15, 2005 IP
  10. ServerUnion

ServerUnion Peon

Best Answers:
    Not sure how you emergency system works, but in the US they are not able to track you location VIA a cell phone.

I would must likely stay out of the situation hoping the stupid coffee people gave them the money. After, I would make some joke to employees to cheer them up such as...

"You guys think that was a robbery? How about I order another $5 coffee and then you look at me angry when I dont tip you. Now that's robbery. Seriously, I wasn't kidding, I want a refill."

ServerUnion, Dec 15, 2005 IP
  11. Edz

Edz Peon

Best Answers:
    @Yo-Yo, then surely you can imagine guys that may be drunk that still have the energy to make a scene and a riot and robbing a store are not zombies that can be pushed over?

And therefor once again i say to you:

And when you wake up (hopefully) out of your coma or whatever in the hospital you would say:

And i really thought it was easy to whack them out of the store with that metal chair only thing i didn't think of there where three of them and when i made the first swing to the nearest guy the second guy stabbed me in the neck.

Damn how could i be so foolish?

Always avoid knife fights when possible yo-yo, don't think your seagal or something because seagal would be hospitalised as well.

Edz, Dec 15, 2005 IP
  12. mcfox

mcfox Wind Maker

Best Answers:
    It's obvious what to do in that situation -- leave and find a Starbucks that isn't being robbed :rolleyes:

mcfox, Dec 15, 2005 IP
  13. Hodgedup

Hodgedup Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm surprised he wouldn't watch the guys kill everyone in the store, and then after the men were convicted for murder, beg for them to not get the death penalty and then blame it on racial courts.

Hodgedup, Dec 15, 2005 IP
  14. ServerUnion

ServerUnion Peon

Best Answers:

Like the one next door, or the one across the street?

Hodgedup likes this.
  15. mcfox

mcfox Wind Maker

Best Answers:
    Exactly! Why let robbers and frightened staff spoil your coffee? Like you say, there's a Starbucks everywhere. No need to stay in the noisy one. :cool:

mcfox, Dec 15, 2005 IP
  16. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I know from my own personal experiences that once you reach a certain level of drunkeness you can appear to be energetic and crazy when literally 3 seconds later you fall over passed out.

I also know how easy it is to get brave and stupid once you've reached that limit.. and how easy it is for someone to come up right behind you and knock you over. ;)

yo-yo, Dec 15, 2005 IP
  17. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    Or three hours later.

How do you know? Drunk people don't usually pass out until they sit or lay down.

Crazy_Rob, Dec 15, 2005 IP
  18. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Let ask this - what if the guys started to actually attack the cashier? What would you do then?

yo-yo, Dec 15, 2005 IP
  19. Hodgedup

Hodgedup Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I would spin around in a circle and get them to walk into my fists of fury, because drunk guys will walk straight into that. After I knocked them all out I would draw penises on their faces and take pictures.

Hodgedup, Dec 15, 2005 IP
  20. ServerUnion

ServerUnion Peon

Best Answers:
    Everyone is a hero until the get a knife pointed them, we them all simply 5hit ourselves.

To start a good fight, please comment on the following:

"Is the killing of a minimum wage employee at a coffee house an effective way of using natural selection?"