1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What would such a script be called?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MrLeN, Dec 30, 2016.

I am looking for a script where you can add your affiliate links and refer someone to the script. Then, when someone joins the script/service, they can join those same affiliate links under you, or add their own affiliate ID if they're already registered with the program. I've been searching Google for almost an hour - and for the life of me, I can't find such a script.

It would look like this inside.

--------------
    Affiliate Links
    www,website.com/?ref=[AFFILIATE_ID] |Join
    www,ialreadyjoined.com/?aff_id=bigmoneyflyer747
    www,greehtwonderfulsie.org/?id=[AFFILIATE_ID] | Join
    www,coolprohductdudes.net/?aff=[AFFILIATE_ID] | Join

[SUBMIT]
    ---------------

The script looks like above, where there are designated programs to join and you just update your own ID. I want to find such a script, because I have an idea to make some money with 2 tier referral programs. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help :)

I've definitely seen them around in the past though. I know they're actually quite common. But do you think I can find it? Nope.

Anyone? Or does anyone actually know the name or location of such a script?

MrLeN, Dec 30, 2016 IP
  2. Ckrismoney

Ckrismoney Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That would be considered a multi-level affiliate script. They have some good ones but PayPal doesn't allow them so you will have to use another payment processing company.

Ckrismoney, Dec 30, 2016 IP