1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What would happen if COOP went down?

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by Svato, Mar 25, 2005.

1. Cygnus

Cygnus Cat Herder

Best Answers:
    What the heck? I step away to do real work and see what happens? I missed out on the fun.

Okay...if the thread is salvagable...

One question I'd pose is that if something happened to the COOP, in terms of backlinks no longer being valuable, would people switch from text links to the banneresque links? I think the banners look more 'clickable' to me -- and I'd still want to drastically rewrite my ads to enduce clicking.

Thus, I suppose the issue boils down to whether a person feels his/her membership in the COOP is adaptable enough to elicit traffic directly, if the initial sign-up was based on trying to get more backlinks.

Oh, and this is a bit off-topic, but how could that kid compare the COOP to what site king was doing? That's like comparing traffic power to jill whalen...not even close to the same thing (in terms of what is scammy).

Cygnus

Cygnus, Mar 30, 2005 IP
  2. Las Vegas Homes

Las Vegas Homes Guest

Best Answers:
    I havent been around for a while, how has the coop been doing on the engines?

Las Vegas Homes, Mar 30, 2005 IP
  3. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    anthonycea, Mar 30, 2005 IP