1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What would be a good hosting for our business website?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by hasibrsohel, Jul 22, 2015.

We are here to get suggestion from you regarding the web hosting. First i would like to intreduce our website which can be help you to provide your suggestion.

We are doing hard work to run our template club which name is rowbootstrap.com. Its a website where people can get lots of template and wordpress theme which created by twitter bootstrap. Currently we are taking membership fee $10/per year so our members are can get lots of template and thems by paying for one. We committed to publish minimum one new template every month and will provide best customer support as much as possible. Basically it will be help to those people who are programmer, website developer and cannot do or do not have time to do design and front end development. It will also save time for website development company to develop website projects.

Please let us know what would be a good hosting for our business website. Please note that, we dont have much money to invest right now.

Thanks in advance.

hasibrsohel, Jul 22, 2015 IP
  2. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You might as well consider being a reseller of a hosting company. There are lots of these hosting companies, you might wanna take a look at some review sites and also check how long they've been in the business.

etc, Jul 23, 2015 IP
  3. rvitsentzatou

rvitsentzatou Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, have you ever thought saving your time and someone else do it for you? You might want to check this: https://www.supertasker.com/#!/landing/website/?l=3

rvitsentzatou, Jul 24, 2015 IP
  4. [ET]Alexander

[ET]Alexander Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are a lot of providers out there that would fit your specific needs, I can name a couple including us. How much traffic does your website see on average every month?

[ET]Alexander, Jul 26, 2015 IP
  5. HostPuma

HostPuma Active Member

Best Answers:
    How much space & bandwidth you think your website will need? You want cPanel or DirectAdmin control panel? What's your budget?

The more info you provide, the better suggestions you will get :)

HostPuma, Jul 26, 2015 IP
  6. TheMostCreative

TheMostCreative Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    All depends on your usage, but always start small and grow with the time which means start with shared and from there upgrade when needed.

TheMostCreative, Jul 27, 2015 IP
  7. HostColor

HostColor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @hasibrsohel You'd definitely start wit ha quality Shared Hosting account, so you'd not overspend from day one. Then you'd upgrade to a Cloud server or VPS hosted on a stand-alone machine, something would require a monthly budget of $25 - $50. But I guess you'd be good with any low cost, quality Shared account in the price range of $60 per year. Just do not go with overselling hosting providers and with those who claim to be "the best" and "the most".

@thewebhostingdir I'm sorry for saying that, but your response is a very cheap way to do self-promotion. First off, the guy needs help and you'd better give him some advise, instead of advertising your web hosting services. It looks very bad to recommend a web hosting company featured in your signature.

HostColor, Jul 29, 2015 IP
  8. hasibrsohel

hasibrsohel Member

Best Answers:
    Any suggestion which company's hosting i should use?

hasibrsohel, Jul 29, 2015 IP
  9. HostColor

HostColor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @hasibrsohel I suggest you to compare 3 different providers and to ask them do they use their own ASN, do they have their own network and do they use outsourced support or their own in-house support.

HostColor, Jul 29, 2015 IP
  10. sarveshmotihari

sarveshmotihari Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would suggest going with Interserver's hosting program. They have almost 100% Uptime. I am personally using it. You can PM me for a very good deal.

sarveshmotihari, Jul 29, 2015 IP
  11. saly2014

saly2014 Peon

Best Answers:
    We use iPage and believe it's great. We have explained how our business grew up with iPage: http://vandaengine.org/how-vanda-engine-grew-up-with-ipage/

saly2014, Aug 4, 2015 IP
  12. ruzler

ruzler Banned

Best Answers:
    I'd recommend to check out deals from thcservers.com. Their uptime and performance are outstanding

ruzler, Aug 5, 2015 IP
  13. DigitalThirdCoast

DigitalThirdCoast Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey @hasibrsohel are you totally sold on shared hosting? I always recommend VPS. Have you ever used this (or even considered it) before?

DigitalThirdCoast, Aug 11, 2015 IP
  14. Andy-Jones

Andy-Jones Member

Best Answers:
    You should consider a Cloud VPS Hosting solution, you get dedicated CPU resources and can be easily upgraded when your website grows.

Andy-Jones, Aug 11, 2015 IP
  15. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would recommend godaddy.com. This is very trusty and old website for hosting. you can use it for your business website. Hosting price is not too much and very reliable website.

John Dave, Aug 12, 2015 IP
  16. hasibrsohel

hasibrsohel Member

Best Answers:
    Currently I am using Dreamhost.com. Is anyone have idea about them?

hasibrsohel, Aug 12, 2015 IP
  17. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Wait, what? You claim to be an IT-consultant, link to a horribly coded website claiming to be of any value, AND you recommend GoDaddy? Are you for real?

PoPSiCLe, Aug 12, 2015 IP
  18. euro-space

euro-space Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    euro-space, Aug 25, 2015 IP
  19. morfeas

morfeas Member

Best Answers:
    If you ask me don't bother using shared hosting and run away from cheap hosting providers to avoid headaches :)
    Take a look on linuxssdvps.com or webuzo.net and get SSD VPS plan. Your websites will load really fast (that will help you with SERP ranking).

morfeas, Sep 6, 2015 IP
  20. Atif Shahab Qureshi

Atif Shahab Qureshi Member

Best Answers:
    For a business website, you should first consider the fact that you should select a web server which is scalable. When your business website will grow, ultimately your traffic will grow. Hence there will be more website visitors on your website. So you will have to upgrade your server in that situation. In shared hosting you have limitations but if you go for dedicated hosting it will work great. You can use the top servers of Digital ocean, amazon web services and google compute engine. But the problem with these giants is that deployment of your website on these servers is quite time consuming process and may take hours. I would suggest you to use managed hosting services. If you need any further help feel free to contact me.

Atif Shahab Qureshi, Oct 9, 2015 IP