1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What Works Best: One Sales Letter Page or Entire Website?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by ccano, Nov 3, 2006.

Hi, I'm wondering... for those of you who have been successful selling ClickBank products through AdWords (or PPC) in particular, what do you use as a landing page: a single sales-letter type of page, or a landing page that is tied to an entire website related to your niche?

ccano, Nov 3, 2006 IP
  2. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I have done best selling clickbank stuff on established sites (not landing pages) but I think that just comes down to lots of targetted traffic.

dcristo, Nov 3, 2006 IP
  3. MattHaslem

MattHaslem Guest

Best Answers:
    Well if the landing page is a name squeeze page, it's getting you good opt-in rates & once opted in your marketing is converting well, then they can be good.

If the search term they've typed in is the actual name of the product, then the customer is highly targeted and it can often be best to just send him straight to the sales page.

What your missing though I think is, your using ADWORDS. Simply put, it's a testers paradise. Try out each technique & actually find out what works best. Knowing for sure is better than listening to any of our opinions!

MattHaslem, Nov 5, 2006 IP
  4. ManifestAMillion

ManifestAMillion Guest

Best Answers:
    One Sales Letter, Keep it short and simple and build a DESIRE for your product.

ManifestAMillion, Nov 5, 2006 IP