1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What Women Really Look for in a Man!

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by scurvy, Jun 1, 2017.

scurvy, Jun 1, 2017 IP
  2. Blank ™

Blank ™ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So why are there no women in the video if you know what they are actually looking for?

Blank ™, Jun 1, 2017 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I only got to 1:13. The first minute was rambling. The next 13 seconds was insulting. I couldn't bear to watch more. I don't know what life is like in Sri Lanka but I can assure you that women look for more than a big dick and a big wallet.

There are quite a few families in my neighbourhood where the guy has taken over as the house husband while the woman pursues her career. It works for them. I have no problem, if you want kids, in ensuring that your family will be financially secure but it's more than a "big wallet", it's about being fiscally responsible, ambitious and intelligent.

As for the big dick, ask around and you'll find the guys who have them think they're so very clever that they don't need to develop technique and are generally disappointing.

So, if you've bought into that bullshit you need to get out more, talk with female friends and really get to understand their point of view. You might find it illuminating.

sarahk, Jun 1, 2017 IP
  4. scurvy

scurvy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why they move this to 'Politics and Religion'? lol. Maybe its cos God is speaking.
    BTW Sarah- nice blog.

scurvy, Jun 2, 2017 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Because conversations that demean women generally turn political.

sarahk, Jun 2, 2017 IP