1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What will happen in the new series of Game of Thrones

Discussion in 'Movies, Music & TV' started by China_girl, May 7, 2016.

I was wondering, since everyone died in the last series, what was the need and purpose to start the new episode. I have not seen the new series 6 which has already finished 3 episodes, but was just wondering, at the end of the season 5, even Jon Snow died.

The only person remaining was Arya and her elder sister, their was no news about their younger brothers, so who is going to entertain us in the season 6. The queen and her dragons story is a bit boring, since she cant even get her dragon to ride her back to meeren, from where she flew away. Is it tyrion going to entertain us in the season 6 by his political talks?

China_girl, May 7, 2016 IP
  2. ancifer

ancifer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've started watching this movie... only few weeks ago but i don't like a lot of sexual scenes. Sex, sex, sex, and sex again. The creators of the movie are perverts. :)

ancifer, May 9, 2016 IP
  3. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Haha, why dont you think, that human beings were perverts right from the beginning ? This is the reason, they had to show it. Many battles and war have fought for this subject in many countries.

China_girl, May 9, 2016 IP
  4. Paralabs

Paralabs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I watch Season 6 with great pleasure, in these few episodes happen are indeed many unexpected events. And there were a few intriguing things, so looking forward to the new series!

Paralabs, May 9, 2016 IP
  5. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You are lucky to watch the new series live, please send me a link where I can watch the new series all three episodes.

China_girl, May 9, 2016 IP