1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What will happen if I don't pay my PayPal negative balance off?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by CodyD, Jun 22, 2017.

I was recently charged back after i shipped something, luckily, before I was charged back, I sent the money to a different PayPal account. (He had been emailing me saying he was going to charge back) Now I have an account with a negative balance that I don't want to pay off, it wouldn't be fair to me. I went on paypal after I saw the negative amount and changed my social security number on there, as well as my address (both to fake ones). Is PayPal going to find me? I don't have any payment methods linked to the account. I have seen other threads like this where PayPal has ended up sending bills to houses, but since neither my address or SSN is linked to the account will they still get me?

CodyD, Jun 22, 2017 IP
  2. ayurvedicurea2growtaller

ayurvedicurea2growtaller Peon

Best Answers:
    they would most probably drag you to the collection agency.

3. Blank ™

Blank ™ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Depends on the amount and form of the dispute. Changing your personal data was a foolish step though. Do you really believe they aren't seeing history?

Blank ™, Jun 25, 2017 IP
  4. MaddyMaddy

MaddyMaddy Member

Best Answers:
    Completely agree with you. This activity already proves you to be scammer.

MaddyMaddy, Jul 2, 2017 IP