1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What will be the key demographics of your target audience?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by ellastien, Jan 13, 2020.

Consider your audience concerning education, livelihood, location, long time and loved ones. The exactly what and commonalities similarities stink.

ellastien, Jan 13, 2020 IP
  2. TraceyGlen

TraceyGlen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Now you may segment your intended market using demographics like era , location, gender, marital or family status, occupation, income level, education level, etc.. ) Next, identify the psychographics of all the individuals who stand to reap the most out of that your product or service.

TraceyGlen, Jan 19, 2020 IP
  3. tanikacampos

tanikacampos Banned

Best Answers:
    Key demographics of your target audience
    Gender, religion, profession, geographic location and so on.

tanikacampos, Jan 20, 2020 IP
  4. Sam Sabir

Sam Sabir Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You need these key characteristics to analyze:
    Gender, Age, location, profession, any pain points that have experienced from others in your industry. Conducting a manual poll or survey can also be a good way to understand your audience's behavior in depth.

Sam Sabir, Apr 21, 2020 IP
  5. Audrey Zeigler

Audrey Zeigler Peon

Best Answers:
    Based on my experience in my previous job, what we do to streamline our target audience is that we create a marketing persona. We create a specific personality of a person who we'll be targeting. Say for example, the product is about rugs. I will list down the possible occupation, interests, location, hobbies, the pain points, goals and etc. (Can it be a Housewife named Jennifer. She likes to keep her house clean. She likes doing chores and so on.) The more specific you'll be in the creation, the more you'll understand your target audience.

Audrey Zeigler, Apr 21, 2020 IP
  6. amandagraylinng

amandagraylinng Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes I completely agree! Understanding the psychographics of the buyer persona are just as important as the likely demographics!

amandagraylinng, Apr 22, 2020 IP