1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What type of backlinks are necessary for increase my blog ranking?

Discussion in 'SEO' started by Roy Jemee, Jan 26, 2015.

I have a blog for different type of collection. For example: Free WordPress Themes, WordPress Plugins, HTML5 Template, Photo, PSD template, Business Card and many more. I have only 266 total backlink. I have only 100+ organic traffic per day. I have more then 120+ post on my blog.
    Suggest me how can i increase my blog traffic. Does backlink is necessary for me?
    My Blog URL: www.designvast.com

Roy Jemee, Jan 26, 2015 IP
  2. cm2010

cm2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Backlink is necessary (quality backlink =link from spam free site) for few reasons.
    1) Crawler comes to your site more often from those links,
    2) It will help you increase DA and PA.
    3) Link will help you increase link popularity, traffic, Alexa rank and more.

cm2010, Jan 26, 2015 IP
  3. davidjhon123

davidjhon123 Member

Best Answers:
    Without Backlinks it is not possible to increase the ranking. "that's all"

davidjhon123, Jan 26, 2015 IP
  4. robby1995

robby1995 Member

Best Answers:
    yes back links are necessary but it should be done right. you shouldn't spray links to your site from everywhere you want to link them using keywords e.g. for say anime picture site you don't want to just link the url http://advancedanime.com/forum/gallery/ you want to link it like so anime pics.

to find the right keywords you should use google adwords keyword planner tool to get estimates on how many searches each keyword gets. the more searches the more competitive it will most likely be. try starting by going for more specific keywords first such as 'the best wordpress plugins 2015' instead of 'wordpress plugins'.

robby1995, Jan 27, 2015 IP
  5. RULE

RULE Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your blog site is very good. I liked it a lot. You must have done lot of hard work on it. However you have missed an important point here.
    You need to include tags which is the most important part of seo marketing. You need to use a tag plugin which you need to place it in the right side of the sidebar.
    Do use the tag plugin and see the difference.

For Backlinks:
    1) Try Guest blog posts relevant ones which relate to your industry dofollow high pr backlinks
    2) Try to post each of your blog post to top social bookmarking sites high pr
    3) Write quality articles or press releases and submit to high pr articles and press releases to get backlinks to your website.
    4) Video marketing is great when it comes backlinks with authority. Youtube is a social video network to submit your website and get backlinks + views.
    5) Image marketing - sites like flickr is best when it comes to showcasing your pictures, theme pics etc. Sites like flickr have high authority so getting backlinks from such sites will be an added advantage to your website.
    6) Share each post of your to facebook, google+, stumbleupon, pinterest and twitter.

Image , Video & Content based backlinks are the best for your blog.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2015
    RULE, Jan 28, 2015 IP
  6. George Peirson

George Peirson Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try taking your articles and creating videos that say the same thing, then post those videos to YouTube. You can also create infographics around your articles and post those to Pinterest. Create slideshows around your articles and post those to slideshare. Basically take your existing content and create more versions in different media to give yourself more tools for backlinks.

George Peirson, Jan 28, 2015 IP
    RULE likes this.