1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What To Do With This Domain/Website?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by GamesPond, Oct 30, 2014.

Hello all [​IMG]

I own the dot com of Backlink Ninja and I've used it as a bit of a blog just promoting CB stuff and marketsamurai. Really I haven't done much at all with it but kept it because I personally think it's an awesome domain...

I've been thinking about putting some projects aside and spend a little time on it. BUT don't know which direction to take - keep blogging/promoting other peoples products OR create a product/service for it?

Normally I would have a game plan before I actually buy a domain name.

What would you do with it?

Product
    Service
    Affiliate Site/Blog
    Something Else?

GamesPond, Oct 30, 2014 IP
  2. jacksarlo

jacksarlo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't start with the domain first when planning but with an idea.

If you used it to promote cb as affiliate did it work? If yes you can repeat that.
    You can also create your own product, I mean it's up to you.

jacksarlo, Nov 5, 2014 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Well, the domain name, as good as it is, will keep you "captive" to what you can use it for.

Marketing, marketing training, marketing advice, ebooks related to marketing will pretty much be your best bet.

You could try something like a classifieds or a directory, but those things are extremely hard to spin out.

qwikad.com, Nov 5, 2014 IP
  4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    My answer is "yes" you should test all of these approaches, starting the with the easiest efforts, first. That would be selling others' products or services. If you achieve success with those efforts (or if you don't) you can then move onto the more difficult ventures (creating your own product or offering your own services) with hopefully as keener eye as to what might or might not work. The main thing is to test a bunch of different things until you settle on the most productive venture for the domain.

jrbiz, Nov 5, 2014 IP
  5. GamesPond

GamesPond Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks all for your input, you've all been very helpful :D

GamesPond, Nov 9, 2014 IP