1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What to do earn more?

Discussion in 'Reporting & Stats' started by article expert, Mar 27, 2012.

Hello guys,

I want to take your suggestion that what should i do to earn super profit.

Give you value able opinion.

thanks.
    cheers.

article expert, Mar 27, 2012 IP
  2. Nystul

Nystul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    increase ur traffic

Nystul, Mar 28, 2012 IP
  3. Lillian

Lillian Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Have well optimized pages and genuine backlinks (forum posting for example) to enable you to rank better in the search engines. And work on increasing your traffic of course.:)

Lillian, Mar 30, 2012 IP
  4. article expert

article expert Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot for your advice.
    Will work accordingly.

article expert, Mar 30, 2012 IP
  5. LesFletcher

LesFletcher Peon

Best Answers:
    Find a highly converting affiliate product, do your keyword / competition / commerciality research. Build a highly optimised wordpress site (one page squeeze leading to separate blog 3-5 page/post with 600 to 1000 penuine friendly optimised and relevant words and submit both to the seach engines, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics and Bing). Ansense your blog but obviously not the squeeze page. Do a bit, (or outsource) some natural backlinking, you don't have to go mad despite what people tell you.

Then write a report on the USP for the affiliate product and the reason why they should (or should not) buy it and then use as an incentive to opt-in into your autoresponder list. Offer a few free plr reports as extra incentives to sign up. Summarise your website and report and make a simple video and using the same keywords post on YouTube with back links to your squeeze page. Then do your articles / forum posts / press releases / rss and link to your squeeze page.

I find this works best for me every time. You won't make millions but you will make something. Furthermore, it will only cost you a namecheap domain and some penny HostGator hosting (code: hgc25 or Google "hostgator penny hosting offer" for 30 days unlimited hosting for 1c)

Every step on this can be done for free using opensource software and free plr reports you can get and rebrand. Same applies to the videos. Personally I use Market Samurai, Camtasia, Headway, Adobe CS5.5, SEO-Pressor, Artiseer, Pingler and lots of "white-hat" submission scripts. But rinse and repeat this say 10 times and post twice a week to your blogs and once a day to your article sites you will be able to invest heavily in the best resources for the job. For now use the free stuff.

Remember; quality, original content, seo optimisation, backlinking and user experience. Mix with good wordpress plugins; all in one seo, wp-slim stat, link cloaker, w3 total cache, yarpp, etc., you have to make some money if your initial research was right, (keyword, commerciality and competition).

You will need to be organised and before you even sit at your computer have a list of tasks, especially when you have 20-30 domains using this model. Instead of affiliate, clickbank products you can do CPA and offer free stuff for optins and go along the list building road. I do both in tandem. If you can put aside one week per domain, in 6 months you'll have about 25 domain assets but you'll need to outsource at that level.

If each domain yields three $35 sales per week you can do the math yourself. You will have three sources of income; product sales, adsense and your list. The trick is to spend time on research for viable products / keyword otherwise the rest is simply a waste of your time and money.

I hope some of this is of use to you and I wish you every success in reaching your goals :)

LesFletcher, May 7, 2012 IP
  6. article expert

article expert Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for this valuable discussion :)

article expert, May 7, 2012 IP
  7. animebuzz.tv

animebuzz.tv Peon

Best Answers:
    just read the comments i might gonna try this too..

animebuzz.tv, May 7, 2012 IP
  8. article expert

article expert Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah you can also try this & this will be helpful for every one.

article expert, May 7, 2012 IP
  9. OmniSPEED

OmniSPEED Peon

Best Answers:
    Great advice, I have used them all and I can already see a change, thank you again :)

OmniSPEED, May 8, 2012 IP
  10. MorganPublisherInc

MorganPublisherInc Peon

Best Answers:
    You should do good seo for your site so it will rank good in google search and you will get lots of traffic and according to traffic and clicks your income will be increased

MorganPublisherInc, May 9, 2012 IP
  11. proremodelers1

proremodelers1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Ha that's what you should do.. but it's not as easy as you may think it will take time and effort

proremodelers1, May 9, 2012 IP
  12. bdgames

bdgames Peon

Best Answers:
    Do some think, why users click a advertisement? because the ads attract them, if your site's content is not attract enough, then they will click the ads.

bdgames, May 9, 2012 IP
  13. article expert

article expert Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah but if we want we can put our affiliate link in image also which is posted by us..

article expert, May 9, 2012 IP
  14. sailcorp

sailcorp Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Follow these simple Adsense optimization tips. Experiment for at least two weeks to see the results. Believe me I am not exaggerating because I am experimenting with Adsense on my different sites since long time and these are nothing but some practical and ethical tips to increase your Adsense revenue.

sailcorp, May 16, 2012 IP
  15. kamleshnishad

kamleshnishad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    My opinion is that start doing affiliate marketing for digital product. Find out some good product using clickbank or any other affiliate program create squeeze page and start driving traffic to you page. Repeat this as many as you can. Sure you will get success. If you need personal guidance keep in touch with me.

kamleshnishad, May 19, 2012 IP
  16. article expert

article expert Peon

Best Answers:
    yes sure i will be in your touch...

article expert, May 29, 2012 IP
  17. Expressexpert

Expressexpert Peon

Best Answers:
    You should hve a good niche and good traffic to earn more if you have geo targetted traffic your earning will be boosted

Expressexpert, May 31, 2012 IP
  18. article expert

article expert Peon

Best Answers:

What you mean by geo targetted ??

article expert, Jun 1, 2012 IP
  19. article expert

article expert Peon

Best Answers:
    I have tried this but not get expected result.

article expert, Aug 24, 2012 IP