1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
  2. Better Analytics for WordPress Get It Free

What title name to my wordpress is best to amazon

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by angaray, Jan 16, 2012.

Hello out there ..

Want to have a little advice here?
    What title name to my wordpress is best? '. When the page is build up on http://www.amazon.com I must sell baby clothes? I shall write eg "buy cheap baby clothes or cheap baby clothes?"

angaray, Jan 16, 2012 IP
  2. rendom

rendom Peon

Best Answers:
    "cheap baby clothes" got most searches.

rendom, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  3. Khadaji

Khadaji Active Member

Best Answers:
    The trick is to go to Google's "External Keyword Tool" (Just Google it) - put the possible title in the search bar, and select "Exact" searches - then take a look at the local volume ... you can then sort by the local volume, from high to low - this will put all the best related ideas with the most traffic right at the top.

Do *NOT* make the mistake of leaving the setting at "Broad" ... you *MUST* change it to "Exact" - trust me on this. You'll get misleading traffic figures if you don't change it.

Khadaji, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  4. briteday

briteday Active Member

Best Answers:
    Of course, traffic is the most desirable, and an exact domain name is great. However, often the .com, .net, and .org (any others are avoided by us) are already taken. Especially, after 16+ years of domain squatters hoping to resell an undeveloped domain name.

So, in your example, I would try for cheapbabyclothes.com and if it (and the .net, .org) are unavailable, start to expand out some with something like buycheapbabyclothes.com. Typically, you will find something available, maybe it will be bestcheapbabyclothes.com. Main thing is to make sure that the root or axiom keyword phrase is in the domain name. IMHO.

Good Luck and Have Fun!

P.S. after thinking about this thread some, I began to wonder if WE already owned cheapbabyclothes.com (it seemed familar). Well, no, but we DO have discountbabyclothes.org and cutebabyclothes.org. So, that shows how you might have to settle for less than .com, and that you might be able to get something close if not spot on (as the U.K. likes to say).

Last edited: Jan 18, 2012
    briteday, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  5. nihangshah

nihangshah Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Try using the word 'reviews'. Shoppers might be looking for products reviews before buying it.

nihangshah, Jan 19, 2012 IP
  6. MamaMe

MamaMe Peon

Best Answers:
    Reviews seconded, trust us on that one.

MamaMe, Jan 19, 2012 IP
  7. Ella_Z.

Ella_Z. Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey.. Study how to work with adwords! This will help you in the future with the texts and titles.

Ella_Z., Feb 16, 2012 IP
  8. onlinewarrior

onlinewarrior Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes I think cheapbabyclothes.com or see how many searches 'discount baby clothes' gets.

onlinewarrior, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  9. Khadaji

Khadaji Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are many words you can add... 'reviews' is certainly good, (and even preferable!), but 'info', 'site', 'news', etc... also work... you can certainly think of some.

Khadaji, Mar 5, 2012 IP