1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What tips in eBay

Discussion in 'eBay' started by morbeat, Aug 26, 2010.

What things should we consider and must do in order to be successful in eBay

morbeat, Aug 26, 2010 IP
  2. troyj

troyj Peon

Best Answers:
    Well of course do some keyword research, you can use turbolister and create a nice and catchy ebay template. And be transparent to your buyer always

troyj, Aug 26, 2010 IP
  3. dhulremek

dhulremek Peon

Best Answers:
    don't sell the other people sell...
    find a product that only you who sell it on ebay and it needed by a lot of peoples..

dhulremek, Aug 29, 2010 IP
  4. Abeetya

Abeetya Active Member

Best Answers:
    buy first someone's cheap product like $1 ebook to raise your feedback

Abeetya, Aug 30, 2010 IP
  5. mimius

mimius Peon

Best Answers:
    Can pretty pictures be helpful in attracting customers?

mimius, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  6. drkwrld

drkwrld Active Member

Best Answers:
    i will say customer service. quality of the product.Good prices. good pictures/descriptions, delivery on time. and just have a good reputation.

drkwrld, Sep 4, 2010 IP
  7. scithe

scithe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have a description longer than one line. Don't spend paragraphs complaining about scammers or setting unrealistic terms for your buyers. Don't use a tacky template. Take good photos.

If you accept Paypal or accept credit cards through some other service, get delivery confirmation on every package to avoid INR disputes (item not received) and if it's Paypal then for items over $250 you'll also need signature confirmation to protect yourself.

Don't be afraid to sell international.

scithe, Sep 4, 2010 IP
  8. iedoebz

iedoebz Peon

Best Answers:
    i things you need to know about ebay

* Traffic to sell on ebay is speaking world, so the products we sell will be in the listing in the entire world, therefore in addition to the products we sell must benar2 good quality, because it will also have an impact on the state of the vendor product image stretcher
    * Should the goods sold are not pirated goods, as this would be very embarrassing and also has implications for the seller, which they sell authentic items, because if the image has been ugly, hard-backs, we also
    * For shipping should be used reliably

iedoebz, Sep 6, 2010 IP
  9. xTimelinex

xTimelinex Peon

Best Answers:
    First off, stay away from electronics. Way too small profit margin...way too much competition and carries huge scam labels.

Check out terapeak.com - You can easily search trends, competition, sell through and profit potential.
    Myauctionyen.com will give you an idea of what buyers want based on compiling data from the eGay want it now section. Here's a video that shows you a niche you would probably never think about...(HINT..Those are the profitable ones..)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3nz46wp2Aw
    Code (markup):
    If possible, stay away from the generic description and Take your own Pics!!
    When making your listing describe your item as if you have No Pictures. Yup, that's right .. no pics. Of course, you will have as many pics as possible from different angles, etc. (don't skip any flaws...buyers will notice..and you could have negative feedback if they don't notice until it arrives) ..trust me.., it's not worth the hassle..just be honest. You will be much more descriptive and notice all the little things about your item that buyers will notice if you write your description as if you have no pics, ...so why not point out all the originalities.

That's it for now....
    Hope that helps... :0)

Last edited: Sep 10, 2010
    xTimelinex, Sep 10, 2010 IP
  10. Jasonb

Jasonb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    sell an unlimited amount of digital product really cheap and all you need to do is send a download link :D awesome :D

Jasonb, Sep 11, 2010 IP
  11. vienvan

vienvan Peon

Best Answers:
    i want buy USB FLASH in Ebay. but its more expensive other?
    it s right ?

vienvan, Sep 15, 2010 IP
  12. Real G&G

Real G&G Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you have a web page? Do you like free & easy money? Why not turn it into a money-maker by adding some Ebay affiliate links, through the Ebay Partner Network?

Why become an Ebay affiliate? Well, how many other web sites get as much traffic as Ebay does? Ebay is a cash cow, or at least the goose that laid the golden egg. Why not get your share of those golden eggs directly from them? As an Ebay affiliate, it's easy and doesn't cost you a penny!

All you need is a web page or a blog. You select items or groups of items available on Ebay and place links to them on your web page. For instance, if you have a page about books, you could link to certain books (maybe your top ten list of favorite books) on Ebay, right down to a specific title; if you have a web page about sports, there are scores of Ebay sports categories from which you can choose your links. Ideally, you want your affiliate links to relate to the content of your web page.

Don't get me wrong. You will not become a millionaire as an Ebay affiliate. It's just a nice way to make a buck here and there during these tough economic times when every dollar matters so much. On the other hand, the more effort you put into it, the more you will get out of it, just like anything else.

Real G&G, Sep 17, 2010 IP
  13. horse

horse Guest

Best Answers:
    Good customer service is essential.

horse, Sep 18, 2010 IP
  14. dragtastic

dragtastic Member

Best Answers:
    Ebay is the one area i know WELL... I have been selling for years now and have 1150+ positive feedback. I have learned many things over the years and the most important one is communication. You need to know how to describe your product and also communicate with bidders. Shipping is also an important feature. If i buy something, I dont want to wait 1 week till someone decides to ship it. I ship all my items 1-2days after a payment is received. I also remember to send each person an email thanking them for their purchase. There are far too many things for me to write here, but with patience and finding a profitable item to sell, you will be golden.

dragtastic, Sep 22, 2010 IP
  15. kwandi888

kwandi888 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for all the great info guys . really helps me to start selling on ebay

kwandi888, Sep 23, 2010 IP
  16. private1

private1 Peon

Best Answers:
    What the feeling on useing Youtube videos to promote every product and can the buyers then contact you via Youtube?

private1, Sep 23, 2010 IP
  17. httn

httn Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello!

How to creat new templete on ebay. Thanks you!

httn, Sep 23, 2010 IP
  18. survivalboy

survivalboy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should get a good feedback. Iknow people always are looking for a good feedback.

survivalboy, Sep 27, 2010 IP
  19. Real G&G

Real G&G Peon

Best Answers:
    What do u mean whit a template ?

Whit eBay u can make a shopping card, widgets, and other tinks like that.

What do u want?

Real G&G, Sep 27, 2010 IP
  20. Rev Jain

Rev Jain Active Member

Best Answers:
    generate good feedback on it. its help to improving your selling.

Rev Jain, Sep 28, 2010 IP