1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What Things Needed to Establish a PBN?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by renanorola, Aug 23, 2017.

I want to establish a PBN services which is in demand nowadays. Anyone who can recommend what are those things needed to have a services like this?

renanorola, Aug 23, 2017 IP
  2. TextBullet

TextBullet Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree, there's a lot of demand on private blog networks lately. Here's in brief how you can take advantage of that:
    1. Find premium expired domains that are powerful, relevant and free of SPAM.
    2. Build an effective PBN with no footprint.
    3. Promote your services. You can get paid whenever someone uses your PBN. Or by repeating the first two steps and building to your clients their own private blog networks.
    I hope this was helpful enough. Best of luck!

TextBullet, Sep 5, 2017 IP
  3. Sherpasean

Sherpasean Member

Best Answers:
    *hissssssss Black hat!

Sherpasean, Sep 6, 2017 IP
  4. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is not in Demand nowadays and newbies are asking about it anywhere in the forums. It was in the demand but not now and you can't say it is Black Hat SEO technique, it is Grey Hat because it is Good for those who do it from a long time of period and keep it for that if you wanna give a try to it so put your self at risk.

Sumit_Singh, Sep 7, 2017 IP