1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what thing should be consider while creating backlink ?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by MalikMati, May 24, 2015.

Hi

What things I should consider while creating back links to my website ?

PR ? Domain Authority ? Page Authority ? Alexa Rank ? or any thing else ?

MalikMati, May 24, 2015 IP
  2. laurentsabbah

laurentsabbah Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi
    The most important thing to consider is relevancy. It is better to get low PR, low Alexa, low Domain Authority links on a relevant website where the link is in-context and pointing to also valuable content, instead of getting a useless profile link on a site like Wired.com by creating a new profile - that may get you indexed quickly at most but except for that, it won't help, and it fact it can do more harm than good.

Do not focus on creating LOTS of backlinks. Focus on creating good backlinks, even if it's just a couple day. It doesn't even need to be everyday, it just needs to be relevant.

Look for similar blogs/articles, try to comment valuable information and tell them to check out your website, tell them why they should check it out...

laurentsabbah, Jun 8, 2015 IP
  3. Nicholas Goddard

Nicholas Goddard Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Relevance is indeed important. Domain authority should be your leading factor, when picking a place to create a backlink. It would be even greater if you can research a little to see what is the engagement. The idea is that real people share your content, if they like it etc.

Nicholas Goddard, Jun 8, 2015 IP
  4. iamIM

iamIM Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Always link to blog/articles that are related to your content. If you have backlinks from a nature website promoting your technology blog, you generally will not receive good results, and you’ll probably end up being punished for having links that don’t match your content.

iamIM, Jun 8, 2015 IP
  5. Amila

Amila Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The great thing about link building is they should be natural, but in this competitive world if you wait for natural links your web site will be useless. Therefore I think the you have to consider about manual link building, don't ever use a software to build links.Because search engines will identify the pattern and your web site will be ignored from their list.
    And from the above mention tings by you I think the PR is the most Impotent thing, that is the thing google consider most.

Amila, Jun 8, 2015 IP
  6. Jake The Competition Man

Jake The Competition Man Active Member

Best Answers:
    my best advice is focusing con content and advertise your website so it will become famous soon. This way you'll have a good audience, fans etc etc that will give you natural backlinks.