1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What the heck is going on with this product?

Discussion in 'Optigold ISP' started by jaske, Mar 14, 2008.

Even though I haven't spoken with Shawn for a number of years, I still (until recently) considered him a FRIEND. For a long time I had more posts than anyone but him on his forum with all my feature requests and product questions.

Recently, Bluepay, who we use for processing our CC's, made changes to their process that stopped it from working through Optigold.

Now, we've tried calling, IMing, emailing, and so far, no response to any of my requests for help. I am still working with Bluepay to try and get their help.

Based on some other posts I've read on this list though, it appears that someone has collected all the money they're going to for this product and does not feel it is worth their time. Heck, I can't even get a response to say that though.

The business that uses Optigold does not bring in my primary (or secondary) source of revenue. However, I believe that my customers deserve respect and loyalty and if the decision was ever made that this venture was not profitable any more, I would take the time to help find those customers new homes, since they provided me with revenue for all those years and helped put food on the table.

I don't know what to do at this point as I do not have the time or inclination to go through a conversion...if anyone uses Bluepay and can assist us it would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Alexi

jaske, Mar 14, 2008 IP
  2. IndianWebMaster

IndianWebMaster Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So, what happened? Got banned?

Anyways, I am sure one of my friends uses Bluepay. Will get back to you after confirming from him if he has some ideas.

IndianWebMaster, Mar 15, 2008 IP
  3. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:

This was four years ago btw, fyi!

Mia, Mar 19, 2008 IP
  4. InfiniteTech

InfiniteTech Active Member

Best Answers:
    Shawn is a lazy bum I guess. 4 years back he asked for 1 years time and nothing still. Sad for all you OptiGold customers.

InfiniteTech, Mar 20, 2008 IP