1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What the heck is " adsense loading"

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by YujinTan, Apr 14, 2022.

Saw from youtube, " mostly folks from India promoting which is a legit way to earn more from adsense.

YujinTan, Apr 14, 2022 IP
    JEET likes this.
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Its a scam. Its a fraud. Its not even remotely close to be legit. It rips of hardworking small businesses that pay good money for advertising clicks. It will get you banned from Adsense eventually.
    Those that use it should be in jail.

Agent000, Apr 14, 2022 IP
    YujinTan, mmerlinn and JEET like this.
  3. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Its not legit, far from it.

The channel owner hires some scammer who is selling the service, then scammers/family open your channel and videos again and again, at certain intervals.
    They load your video for a short time, as much as needed by google to get the youtube watch time counted.
    They are not even watching. They simply load the video on phone, lower the volume, and continue with their other work.
    Sometimes they also click ads shown on your video.
    The channel owner gets video impressions, and some money from youtube.
    The advertiser gets screwed. Its a total ripoff for advertisers.

If youtube catches your channel doing this, then the channel will be shut down, and so will be your adsense account.
    Youtube is more loyal to its advertisers, because if they don't get real viewers as a result of this scam, then they stop using youtube's advertising services.
    Youtube will protect its advertisers at all cost, and will do everything it can to detect this fraud.

People who are selling the service are small shop owners, who run a small 5ft by 5ft shop in some small market area.
    Barely any customers, and with a phone in hand, they have found this new way of making money from channel owners, and screwing advertisers.

JEET, Apr 14, 2022 IP
  4. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its like a trick to get views for your ads but this its not worthing as adsesnse will ban your account if it catch you

Spartan14, Apr 15, 2022 IP
    YujinTan likes this.
  5. YujinTan

YujinTan Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys for the value info here. I also saw some " selling script " It seem " legit way " I do ask for a demo to view the site.
    Literally is scholarship, the visitors will click answer few question , come the final part " Need to share in order to view the info, result "
    I see the main target is indirect force visitor to share your site thus more traffic = more revenue for your adsense site obviously

This make me recall those " content locker " which some site owner use to lock their content, if you want to value. You need to share in order to value. According what I ask around , non IM folks, they told me will not share even so call the info is claim valued , as there are tons of site offer same info or roughly the same so most visitors will not share your site and go search other site which don't have locker on their content.

i also think of using Quiz to boast my adsense earning but problem till now I cannot find a good Quiz provider products which daily will inject Pre done Quiz, which I just auto feed to my site.

YujinTan, Apr 15, 2022 IP
  6. YujinTan

YujinTan Member

Best Answers:
    side note guys , Anyone knows this script ? so call Adsense viral script. I saw people selling it, so I ask for a demo.
    Is not illegal, it will not make your adsense account ban in fact. Is so call Legit way to indirect force people share your site thus more traffic = adsense earnings.

So this site I saw this fellow show is a scholarship in UK , the viewers will answer few questions than need to share in order to know how to apply
    Once share it will show that content which also from your site

yes you will say this work like content locker well it is but in the way is ask viewer answer few question share it than see the content.

YujinTan, May 31, 2022 IP