1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What techniques do you adopt to get views to your youtube video?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by bestwriter, Apr 21, 2017.

Hello Everyone,

What techniques do you adopt to get huge views to your youtube video? For example, I have this video but not too much views are coming in

Can you suggest a solid good and safe technique to get huge organic views? Please help.

Thank You

bestwriter, Apr 21, 2017 IP
  2. dbs00

dbs00 Member

Best Answers:
    well organic views= organic searches. Most likely you didn't optimized it properly for SEO. ( check your title)
    Also short videos rank slower thank longer videos. Try to make it a 5 min video. ( compile 3 different small versions together)
    share it on social media.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
    dbs00, Apr 21, 2017 IP
  3. metricbuzz

metricbuzz Member

Best Answers:
    What I generally do is:
    1. Creating title with 13+ words
    2. Unique article as description
    3. Posting in the right category
    4. Sharing in my social media accounts, and make my friends to share it in their social media groups
    5. Some paid social runs - For example, some people in Fiverr and SEOClerks advertise that I will share your video in 10M members groups 1M twitter followers. I do make use of them. Got some 30% positive results.
    6. At last link building to my YT link to get that ranked in the YT search results. Make my friends to comment positively and average positive replies.

metricbuzz, Apr 23, 2017 IP