1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling What Successful Internet Marketers Need To Know If They Are Looking For Good Content

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by GeorgR., Nov 5, 2012.

Many internet marketers and website owners still believe in the tale that cheap ezine-style "articles" for a buck per piece are a good investment. While understandable from a ROI (Return of Investment) point of view, this is not true anymore.

The time where "article marketing" was a good way to make some quick bucks is long gone. Ezine-stlye articles are not "hot" anymore. As a writer myself (excuse me, I really prefer the term "content creator") I am not focusing on ezine-style writing and marketing anymore and have long abandoned to write those over-simplified articles for the various article sites. This market is more or less dead.

If you dare, you are welcome to go on the big article sites and look for "articles" that really provide value and engage the reader with something new. Amongst the zillions of garbage articles posted in past years, you really need to search to find those.

Today, it is all about creating HIGH QUALITY content that will find its place on blogs and niche websites. I am talking about in-depth reviews, tech blogging, gaming tips, software tests and similar. REAL content.

This is exactly what I can create for you!

You cannot expect to draw in visitors by making "some site" and then slapping some oversimplified articles on it. Google got much, much smarter today. You can be assured that a high quality piece of content, a real review etc. has better chances in ranking and then also getting your visitors to convert - as opposed to some piece of re-hashed trash which only re-iterates 100 of other, similar "articles".

Therefore, for your content needs, you might want to over-think your strategy if you still believe in the magic of buying cheap "articles" in bulk as a core for a successful business. Won't happen, I am afraid...

If you are serious about internet marketing and finally realized that (almost) nothing today is as important as good content, you are welcome to contact me as your new dependable content creator.

I can do anything from engaging guest blogs to in-depth tech reviews about the latest gadgets. Heck, I can even create an entire site plus the matching content for you from scratch. Other clients ordered ebooks, complete with illustrations and cover renderings. No matter what requirements you have, likelihood is I can do it and you will like it.

Now, don't you think I am expensive - because I am not!

You can contact me via my email rauh.georg AT gmail.com and we can take it from there.

Cheers,

G.

GeorgR., Nov 5, 2012 IP