1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What strategies to take for these two products?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by challengertt, Mar 25, 2020.

I have a mini college project to do for the following two products.. I will add that marketing is completely not my background.

The task must contain:

1. Strategy
    2. Target group
    3. Channel (instagram, twitter etc)
    4. Goal - what we want to achive
    5. Techniques ( eg. four posts a day etc)
    6. Evaluation ( how can I measure success)
    7. Emergency strategy
    8. Budget

products for which I have to come up with a marketing strategy:
    1. Flame thower (xD)
    2. Printing Pen (New from Xiaomi)

As I sad, I do not have any marketing related background and I am looking for rather pre-prepared simple strategies that I could apply for these products.

This is a short project for a few days and I am looking for interesting materials / books that could help me.

challengertt, Mar 25, 2020 IP
  2. Randall Magwood

Randall Magwood Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can go to Amazon Kindle and download some books for free about marketing. You can also check out various ebook directories to for marketing books.

Question: What does these products do? Who you intend on selling them too? Who would be most likely to buy them?

Randall Magwood, Mar 25, 2020 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Is the first one "Flame thower" should be "Flamethrower"? If it is, I'd first find out if it's legal to advertise it online and in what countries and states. Your marketing strategy will be based on that (As an example: Twitter may take your tweets down. I am not saying it will, but it could happen).

qwikad.com, Mar 26, 2020 IP