1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What social media drives most traffic to your website ?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by angelique1, Sep 2, 2016.

1. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook is the most traffic source for my websites. And the second is Twitter. I usually share my articles on these 2 social network and get many clicks from them.

daica85, Apr 19, 2017 IP
  2. All Marketing Trends

All Marketing Trends Member

Best Answers:
    This is simple, easy and fun. I got that managing my twitter account. You may got as well managing your twitter account.

All Marketing Trends, Apr 30, 2017 IP
  3. Anthonin F

Anthonin F Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey! All of the answers above are quite accurate, of course everything depends on what content do you do and what is your target audience. A very powerful way to drive traffic to your website that has shown incredible results since its start is using Snap Ads to have an article from your website in the main page. This is mainly used by big brands and medias; if you are interested in knowing more about Snapchat for businesses we actually wrote an article about it that you can find right here! Feel free to check it out and give us your feedback if you want to!
    https://momentfeed.com/blog/ultimate-guide-snapchat-business-get-snapping/?utm_source=BlogComment&utm_campaign=Snapchat_Guide_Business&utm_medium=Social&utm_content=v_1

Anthonin F, May 5, 2017 IP