1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What site is the best for advertising and marketing?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by jibriel, Jun 13, 2013.

hi dp members,
    i would liketo know which site is the best site for me to advertise and promote my new site with the lower cost and targeted customer? can you suggest one?

jibriel, Jun 13, 2013 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You can check out the following:
    AdPerks
    Dashboard Advertising
    BidVertiser
    Advertising.com
    Going with any of these will not put you in the poorhouse, good luck with all.

Spoiltdiva, Jun 13, 2013 IP
  3. Mark Berger

Mark Berger Member

Best Answers:
    maybe if you tell us the niche, site type, audience, goals, etc.. we can give you more targeted tips, there are quick ways to waste money with advertising if you are not doing how, when and where. Thanks

Mark Berger, Jun 13, 2013 IP
  4. Domain.gs

Domain.gs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As said above, unless you provide more details regarding your site type/niche, it is close to impossible to answer your question. As a general guide, contacting site owners direct can often mean striking a much better deal than going through an ad networks.

Domain.gs, Jun 13, 2013 IP
  5. jibriel

jibriel Active Member

Best Answers:
    i want to start new site like buybulkvisitor.com. want i dont know what kind of marketing or advertising that i need in order to get sales/customer

jibriel, Jun 13, 2013 IP
  6. Domain.gs

Domain.gs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    lol so you want to launch a traffic selling site and resell traffic but you have no idea how to attract traffic and potential customers to buy these packages?

You can offer packages at many of the webmaster forums and anywhere else online where website owners visit. In fact, anywhere where people own sites and who are looking for exposure.

Domain.gs, Jun 14, 2013 IP