1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What Should I Name My Blog - Suggestions Please?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Reverick, Nov 29, 2013.

Hi everyone, trying to come up with a name for my blog is difficult. I want to start a blog on some of the things I am passionate about, such as internet marketing, personal development and health and fitness. Because I have many different interest it is difficult to choose the right niche for a blog name. My aim of this blog is to write content and share my ideas and suggestion on any particular topic related to the above subject.

I was thinking of something along the lines of "________ Blog Venture or Adventures in Blogging and I tried to register a domain using these keywords but can't seem to find anything. I want something catchy and easy for people to find.

Any Suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    Reverick, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  2. dayvo

dayvo Active Member

Best Answers:
    MyBlogVenture
    MyBloggingAdventure

Both available in .com
    dayvo, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  3. Reverick

Reverick Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, I've decided to use my real name for the blog. Thanks ;)
    Reverick, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  4. imuncutno1

imuncutno1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To name a blog, you should type a keyword you want into Search engine's box. I suggested keywords with less competition. Install SEOquake into your browser, this helps a lot. This is the only way to rank your website easily into the first page of Search Engines or SERP.
    imuncutno1, Nov 30, 2013 IP