1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What should I have to do

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by advenkatrao, Feb 18, 2011.

Today my autos4fast.com not getting any visitors... While checking i came to see that in webmastertools there is a message

Pages on your site may not appear in Google search results pages due to violations of the Google webmaster guidelines.... So please help me how to remove this and also....

If i delete webmastertools should i get visitors same as before... Please reply ASAP...

advenkatrao, Feb 18, 2011 IP
  2. Botchweed

Botchweed Peon

Best Answers:
    Find out which rule you broke and then make any fixes you need, then let google know and it should start reappearing.

Botchweed, Feb 18, 2011 IP
  3. mike burngasser

mike burngasser Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Webmaster tools is actually doing you a favor by telling you that you F*cked up with Google.

Stop any on-page black hat, fix any site flaws, and do what webmaster tools says to do...

Save the black hat for link building :)

mike burngasser, Feb 22, 2011 IP
  4. Juliajanet

Juliajanet Peon

Best Answers:
    I think the best way is, hmmm... find out if you can reach as many backlink as you can. It will strenghtened your position.

Juliajanet, Feb 23, 2011 IP