1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What should I expect from a marketing expert?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Cristi S, Oct 30, 2017.

It took me a while to develop a website product, with my own limited finances. It's done now, but I am worried I'm not as efficient if I do the marketing by myself as well. I look at different options on involving an expert and I'd be grateful for any advice.

Without being specific, would it be realistic to expect a good enough software product could gain enough traction in this case, within the first 3 months, for some steady growing revenue? Is it possible to find an affordable expert to provide such growth within this time limit?

Cristi S, Oct 30, 2017 IP
  2. Milliardo

Milliardo Active Member

Best Answers:
    An expert should help, I would assume, though I would think also it would depend on your budget. I would first try marketing on my own to see how people would respond and if there is an real need to bring an expert in.

Milliardo, Oct 31, 2017 IP
  3. Arun Kumar Soni

Arun Kumar Soni Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It all Depends on the Budget you Spend...

What should You expect from a marketing expert?
    1. Business Brand Visibility
    2. Sales

Arun Kumar Soni, Oct 31, 2017 IP
  4. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Traffic and conversions.

dcristo, Oct 31, 2017 IP
  5. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    BTW, I have been a sales and marketing executive in the software industry for decades (my day job.) Your question needs to be refined a bit. First, what help is it that you are expecting from a marketing consultant? Is it traffic, sales, positioning, pricing, design, etc.? There are many specialties in Marketing and you need to know what it is you need before you try to find the right provider.

jrbiz, Nov 1, 2017 IP
  6. David Morrison

David Morrison Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I'd look on Twitter for marketing experts with many followers, that way you know they are good at what they do.

David Morrison, Nov 4, 2017 IP
  7. HiTEC

HiTEC Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I also have a site in witch im develop scripts and php code but i wanna get some traffic in from google search or any other cheap way at the moment i get 20-30 hits per day...

Can anyone help me ? nullfix.com

Regards

HiTEC, Nov 7, 2017 IP
  8. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you build it they generally do not just come.. haha.. You most likely will need a marketing plan and strategy to see sales. Before you go hiring a marketing professional or agency you should have a general idea of direction you are looking to head. The time of a marketing professional is going to cost $$$ and anything they suggest will be additional $$$. A LOT of marketing "professionals" who provide consultation do so on such an entry level. It would be a shame to spend money to find out that you should be on social media, using SEM, rolling out youtube videos, participating in forums and clubs, and going to tradeshows/events hahaha.

NetStar, Nov 16, 2017 IP
  9. Intuz

Intuz Member

Best Answers:
    From my view, a marketing expert should fulfil following goals for your business:

1. Business visibility: The first and the most important goal of marketing expert should to increase online brand visibility.

2. Website traffic:
    Second and another important goal should to deliver targeted and relevant traffic to your website.

3. ROI (Sales): Of course this can be the results of above two goals. The marketing expert should able to bring targeted traffic that takes action on website.

Intuz, Nov 17, 2017 IP
  10. robinymym

robinymym Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sales, traffic and brand visibility

robinymym, Nov 22, 2017 IP