1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What should I do?

Discussion in 'Security' started by xTrYiPiCz---, Feb 27, 2012.

Well recently my cpanel has been accessed on my old server, I didn'T really think about anything and just backed up the whole info and the database. I than purchased a new server on leaseweb, I have uploaded just my database and all the back-up files and after around 20 days I got this:
    SEMrush

[​IMG]

Is it possible that somehow my files or my whole pc is infected? The person didn't change any info of my emails or anything and I have scanned my pc with my anti virus and malwarebytes several times but I got nothing.

What do you think? Should I delete the whole back-up, but well it was a forum database with 800 users :\

xTrYiPiCz---, Feb 27, 2012 IP
    SEMrush
  2. samirj09

samirj09 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As long as none of those are your IP addresses, your computer is not the one causing the failed login attempts. I would just enable cPHulk so that the IP addresses that are attempting to login get blacklisted automatically.

samirj09, Feb 27, 2012 IP