1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What should i do to increase the web ranking?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Sanjay Bagdi, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Sanjay Bagdi

Sanjay Bagdi Member

Best Answers:
    thanks Richard-GB but can you suggest me what type of sites should i find on Google for advertise...One thing i have also some negative comments about website & products & they are show on the first page of search engine. When people search my website then some negative comment also shown over there, what should i do in this condition? Please tell me guys because i am loosing my business due to it. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Sanjay Bagdi, Oct 6, 2014 IP
  2. rankwatch.com

rankwatch.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    Need to work on the basics, on-page and off-page optimization. For onpage optimization, work on title, metas, heading tag and content optimization. For off-page do related and quality guest blogging, blog commenting and more.

rankwatch.com, Oct 6, 2014 IP
  3. nprins

nprins Member

Best Answers:
    Increasing your rankings isn't going to happen overnight. You just need to be patient and persistent. Make sure to do your on site optimisation. That includes 'technical' things like meta-tags, but also website loading speed (Google have got a free - for the moment - page speed service that will reduce those load times. You can sign up here - https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/service).

Other things to think about that are indirectly related to increasing your sites ranks include building yourself an email list - getting the same people coming back time and again to your website increases your unique visitors, which in turn increases your rankings. Alongside your onsite work make sure to do plenty of off site promotion and guest posting. This article should give you a few ideas about how to create a really great guest post to drive traffic to your site - http://start2profit.com/guest-posting/. Of course this is just the start, there's plenty more you can be doing, but there are only so many hours in the day ;)

nprins, Dec 3, 2014 IP
  4. Sanjay Bagdi

Sanjay Bagdi Member

Best Answers:
    Friends here is a project http://www.renovationsincalgary.com/ on which i am working since some months. I am doing quality work for this site, but the result are only two three keywords at the first and second page. Can any buddy suggest me some new activities to get some more keywords on the first page

Sanjay Bagdi, Apr 21, 2017 IP