1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What should i do to increase the web ranking?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Sanjay Bagdi, Sep 29, 2014.

Hi Friends,

What should i do to increase the web ranking? I have tried all the method of increasing my web ranking but the site is still at same position. Is there any new activity for getting the ranking?

Sanjay Bagdi, Sep 29, 2014 IP
  2. omie

omie Active Member

Best Answers:
    First and most important thing is - On-page work at the moment. Try to put keywords in exact match in Title tag and in-between content. Hope this will help you.

omie, Sep 29, 2014 IP
  3. Sanjay Bagdi

Sanjay Bagdi Member

Best Answers:
    all the keywords are updated in the site

Sanjay Bagdi, Sep 29, 2014 IP
  4. Athertle-2FH

Athertle-2FH Peon

Best Answers:
    Make use of meta tags, and keep your site updated.

Athertle-2FH, Sep 29, 2014 IP
  5. Seo Power

Seo Power Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ensure that your on-page SEO is spot on and that your site isn't over-optimised for your target keywords. Also, check your anchor text profile and make sure your link profile isn't over-optimised with exact match anchor text.

If there aren't any off-page and on-page anomalies, what you need then is more backlinks and patience. It's harder to rank now than it was several years ago or even 1 year ago. Sites take as long as 6 months to rank well for low to mid competition keywords and may take longer for high competition keywords.

Sometimes you can build enough links to rank on the first page and still not rank on the first page. So if you build more links and your site still doesn't move up, keep building links but at a slower rate. With time, you will attain the position you are aiming for (first page, ideally #1).

Seo Power, Sep 29, 2014 IP
  6. manishak2001

manishak2001 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your links maybe the problem. You should know that a bunch of crappy links to your main site can hurt the rankings.
    It could be a Google dance also. Check back your site again in a few days.
    Are you sure you haven't received a penalty? Check webmaster tools to see if you've received any warning.
    But as of now I can say that you should look into your link strategy.
    Looking at your English, I can only say, hire a professional copywriter for your website!

manishak2001, Sep 29, 2014 IP
  7. Sanjay Bagdi

Sanjay Bagdi Member

Best Answers:

I like you ideas, because now i was make a lot of back links for my websites but still my website was not come at the top position even not on the first page, i think i was doing over-optimized my site,

Is paid links are beneficial for the site? i mean to say, as everyone make organic back links. what can we do new for ranking?

Sanjay Bagdi, Sep 30, 2014 IP
  8. Sanjay Bagdi

Sanjay Bagdi Member

Best Answers:
    but my dear friend. i know all the method of seo like on-page & off-page. even i have a content writer for my website who writes contents.

9. MilesWeb

MilesWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your first step will be to make sure that the on page optimization of the website is done perfectly. Plan the main keywords that you will be working on and add them in the meta keywords of the web pages. Plan the off page optimization techniques in accordance with the nature of your website. Make social media a prominent part of your SEO strategy to increase the incoming traffic.

MilesWeb, Sep 30, 2014 IP
  10. Sanjay Bagdi

Sanjay Bagdi Member

Best Answers:
    These are the things which i do for my website. Is there any other strategy except these? By which i can optimize my site......................Community Creation in Social Networking Sites, Blogging, Directory Submission, Social Bookmarking, Photo Sharing, Video Promotions, Local Listings & Yellow Pages, Article Submission, Press Release Promotion, Classifieds Submission, Document Sharing, Search Engine Submission,...

11. Seousa4you

Seousa4you Banned

Best Answers:
    If paid links are beneficial? Well yes, I mean it doesn't necessary have to be "paid", but To find High Quality Links, you will have to pay for it...
    All the above comments are useful for the better ranking, but it will take some time, and you will definitely need those aforementioned Backlinks.
    PM us if you need help with that.
    Thanks
    Czezar

Seousa4you, Sep 30, 2014 IP
  12. Sanjay Bagdi

Sanjay Bagdi Member

Best Answers:
    you are trying to say that we have to build "paid" links for better ranking, because Google will responds only quality back links

13. Seousa4you

Seousa4you Banned

Best Answers:
    I do not say that you have to have "paid" links...
    I am only saying that without quality links, it will be very hard and time consuming.
    If you find high ranking websites who are willing to link to your one, then it is your luck, but 99.99% of the times, they are charging you.
    Good Luck
    Czezar

Seousa4you, Oct 1, 2014 IP
  14. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We don't know what you tried... How can we tell you what to do now? Do you post new content often?

patco, Oct 1, 2014 IP
  15. maddenitrous

maddenitrous Member

Best Answers:
    SEO without advertising can be infective, yes paid links, banners, etc are effective and will help you get targeted traffic and improve ranking if done right.

maddenitrous, Oct 2, 2014 IP
  16. Sanjay Bagdi

Sanjay Bagdi Member

Best Answers:

okay i will do it... but doing this how much time will site take to get ranked?

Sanjay Bagdi, Oct 3, 2014 IP
  17. JayKay Dowdall

JayKay Dowdall Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What does your link profile look like now? You say that you've done everything, but is it all good quality? 1 good quality link is worth more than tons of crappy web 2.0 and forum spam. Why don't you share 2-3 of what you consider to be your top backlinks and we can give you a better idea of whether or not you're on the right track.

JayKay Dowdall, Oct 5, 2014 IP
  18. Resource9

Resource9 Member

Best Answers:
    I guess before implementing any SEO strategy, it is important for you to check the backlink profile of your website first. Check if you have relevant backlinks, if you don’t, then get rid of the irrelevant backlinks through the Google Disvow tool and then move ahead in terms of building more backlinks.

Resource9, Oct 6, 2014 IP
  19. RichardGB

RichardGB Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you sure that your content is appeared to be in good position in the competition and you think that you deserved having more traffic, you should advertise your site. The way you want to do this depends on the source where you want to put it and your theme/idea.

RichardGB, Oct 6, 2014 IP
  20. Sanjay Bagdi

Sanjay Bagdi Member

Best Answers:
    you are absolutely right 1 good quality link is batter then lots of spam work. but i am doing same as u are saying but still my website goes ups and down. Is there are new things which i can do for quick result?

Sanjay Bagdi, Oct 6, 2014 IP