1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What should be the price of a PLR article pack ?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by JohnHYW, Feb 5, 2012.

Hi. I am planning to sell a plr article pack about internet marketing. The plr pack would have 10 articles of around 300 words each. How much should I charge for each PLR article pack and how many copies should I sell ?

JohnHYW, Feb 5, 2012 IP
  2. nirajkum

nirajkum Active Member

Best Answers:
    5$ per article .... should be good enough or as much as you can fix it with client

nirajkum, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  3. robchapman

robchapman Peon

Best Answers:
    hard to say. is there anyone interested in buying? do you have a sales page for it? If you want the articles to keep value, then probably shouldn't sell it to very many. If you plan on making more PLR content, you could start a membership site and charge a monthly fee.

robchapman, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  4. sumdor

sumdor Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you decide to sell fewer copies then you will get better offers. If you can sell it to one client exclusively, then you can get the best deal. These days PLR articles are not such a big hit with buyers as duplicate works can spoil their reputation.

sumdor, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  5. Sam Gilmore

Sam Gilmore Peon

Best Answers:
    5$ per article is a god price for a good quality article. Don't order more expensive ones. they won't be better, you'll just waste your money.

Sam Gilmore, Mar 16, 2012 IP
  6. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I believe the rates have a lot to do with where you are. Where I am $10-$12 would be a fair price.

Spoiltdiva, Mar 16, 2012 IP