1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What should be the price for my animated movies on netflix?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by bestwriter, Jan 30, 2018.

Hello Everyone,

I am willing to make animated movies for clients who want to earn money from these movies on netflix. What price should I ask for the animated movies of 40-60 minutes? I am searching for potential clients on facebook. Please tell if there is any other good media I can use to search for potential clients.

Thank You

bestwriter, Jan 30, 2018 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I am not sure how much of a market there is for a 40-60 minute animated video. In my day job, I manage a large sales and marketing team. I had one video shot (professional actors, real studio, etc.) and it lasts about 3.5 minutes and I paid $20,000 for it. I have another video producer making an animated video for me that will probably be 5 minutes or less and it will cost around $2,000.00. I cannot imagine ever wanting videos that are longer than that. A while back I had an instructional video made (real actors again) and it lasts about 8 minutes and cost me about $8,000.00 I don't think that those numbers have any relevance to you, however, as the ones that I need are very high-end image videos. I need my company to look like IBM or Cisco or Apple. :)

Let me also comment that I clicked on the two links in your signature. The first one really turned me off because you are running ads on it. Not a professional look. I then went to your sample video and the quality of it is not great, IMO. The characters are simplistic (their shoes look like boxes, they move around stiffly, e.g.) and the messaging is uninspiring and redundant. You also could use a narrator with a more professional voice.

Sorry to be so negative but I am obviously not your target market right now and I thought that it might help you to hear my candid comments in case you ever want to break into corporate videos.

jrbiz, Feb 1, 2018 IP
  3. eric_wahlberg

eric_wahlberg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    You should join movie groups in Face book, may be they can help.

eric_wahlberg, Feb 2, 2018 IP