1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What should be the best video creator to create YouTube videos?

Discussion in 'Graphics & Multimedia' started by nshadab, Apr 9, 2012.

here is a link of one great video,

[video=youtube;R2WGBMnGbtw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2WGBMnGbtw[/video]

Now i need you guys to help me on that, one of our clients asking for similar videos for his website.

So what is the best video tool available sothat we may be able to create such video in pretty fast mode....

each video should be of 16 sec, with 3-4 related slides.

thanks in advance.

nshadab, Apr 9, 2012 IP
  2. royalty free music

royalty free music Peon

Best Answers:
    It's not really a video editor you're after, more like a text animation software to make it look like that that. You use either stand-alone or as a plug-in in your main video editor. We've used Final Cut Pro with LiveType and Motion to achieve results like that, but it's fairly advanced stuff. You might want to try a google search on Text Animation effects plugin for related software if you don't have video editing experience.

Dave
    Productiontrax.com

royalty free music, Apr 9, 2012 IP
  3. nshadab

nshadab Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    do you think it's been done in FLASH? with any additional plugin support?

because it's just not a text effect animation, you can see that background is also animated with it.

nshadab, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  4. xypoon

xypoon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It can be easily created with After Effects once you know the software. It's far from a free software yet it's worth it.

If you have any questions on how to make it with After Effects please feel free to ask me.

xypoon, Apr 27, 2012 IP
  5. Ariq

Ariq Active Member

Best Answers:
    Videos like this can be made using Adobe After Effects as I can see there are many detailing to it....you can simple download its trail from Adobe's site and watch really great After Effects tutorials from VideoCopilot.net .... and there you have a logo like this or even a better one... :)

Ariq, Apr 27, 2012 IP
  6. cuple

cuple Peon

Best Answers:
    I usually use the After effect from adobe. Cool software with lots of video effects to play with..

cuple, Apr 30, 2012 IP
  7. nellee

nellee Peon

Best Answers:
    I recommend AVS Video Editor. Very easy to use, simple and fast enough for casual use.
    Just googling it..Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere and Cyberlink Power Director. Both great programs

nellee, Jun 25, 2012 IP