1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What should be daily SEO task for web design & development niche site?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Jessica_web, Aug 31, 2017.

Hi, every one I am Jessica a professional web designer and WordPress developer along minor technical expertise in SEO. My question is from the top seo experts that what should be our daily task in link building and how many links will be healthy enough as a good SEO strategy.
    Please answer according to latest search engine updates google

Jessica_web, Aug 31, 2017 IP
  2. Harshal shah

Harshal shah Active Member

Best Answers:
    Getting links from the different blogs which are related to your niche is so important! Try to do more guest blogs with link back

Harshal shah, Aug 31, 2017 IP
  3. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Check Website Errors (WT)
    Website Traffic (GA)
    Forums
    Blogging
    SMO

Sumit_Singh, Sep 2, 2017 IP
  4. TextBullet

TextBullet Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well in these eras the best daily routine of an SEO professional are as follows:

1. Search Your Website on Google - Click on it and land on your website. Check if it is Live and Running.

2. Open Google Analytics and read following reports:

• Referring Sites
      • Landing Pages
      • Bounce Rate
      • Traffic Data
      • Keywords
    3. Check Google Analytics Set Goals.

4. Open Google Webmaster and check following stats:

· Sitemaps

· Crawl Errors

· Site Speed

· HTML Improvements

· CTR

· Links to Your Site

· Search Analytics

5. Work on Solving Errors of Webmaster Search Console.

6. Check Alexa Rank

7. Submit One Guest Blog, on a relevant website with a relevant do-follow link.

8. Link / URL / Post Submission: On websites like sccop.it , reddit , and many more.

9. Website submission on Leading Search directories.

10. Manage Bing Webmaster and Yandex Webmaster tool. (Same like Google Search Console)

11. Check Google Adword tool to see search trend and write blogs, post on such topics.

12. Brand Mentions check: Keep a Google Alert in your Brand name for searches. So you would be alerted whenever your brand name is being mentioned.

13. Code Checks: They check codes and validate it for improving website speed.

14. Content check – They regularly check contents for delicacy, grammar error, more beautification etc.

15. They change and update meta tags according to your most popular Keywords to get maximum traffic.

16. Backlink Analysis – Checking new back links created for website

17. Promote on Social Media: Posting relevant content on All Social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN, Google Plus,etc.)

18.Competitor Analysis – Having a check on competitors is the best way to adopt new changes quickly.

19. Read Google Algorithm changes and relevant Technology Blogs to be updated.

20.Playing with SEO tools and having a detailed website Health Check.

21. Advertising on Facebook and Google Adwords.

22. Email Marketing.

I hope you'll find this helpful. Best of luck!

TextBullet, Sep 5, 2017 IP
  5. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Or...(and this won't work for most of you. My website is nonprofit)...you can reach a point where it's time to relax a bit and enjoy the fruits of your labor. After 13 years building my nonprofit website in the Religious sector, I've pretty much said "bye bye" to elaborate SEO efforts. Nowadays I just focus on the enjoyment of writing new content, posting it (with minor SEO efforts), and letting it earn backlinks naturally.

This is working for me, since I've been at this for 13 years and have developed a readership (about 41,000 unique visitors monthly). Now, at age 74, I'm enjoying adding content without the pressure of "reaching" readers. It's lots more fun than it used to be when I allowed myself to be consumed with SEO.

Jim4767, Sep 10, 2017 IP
  6. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    Go to online communities like forums and blogs, engage on the community and establish reputation. With that way you do offpage / link building technique to your site.

Patricia Ann Lee, Sep 11, 2017 IP
  7. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well there is no limit of creating backlinks until it is not created by black hat techniques. You may create backlinks from high authority websites relevant to your niche. You can do guest post, blog commenting and use social networking sites to gain quality backlinks.

iwebsocial, Sep 11, 2017 IP
  8. webtalk

webtalk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    if I would suggest you 1 powerful tip .. then it would be create quality content that is really helpful , easily consumable and practical for your audience... and now share
    it share and share it. use facbook groups, forums and traffic hubs. there are also many tools that will help you to auto share and syndicate.
    spend 20% to 30% time on content creation and rest on content sharing.
    see http://facebook.your-server.net for fb sharing and there are many more.

webtalk, Sep 16, 2017 IP
  9. Jared Goss

Jared Goss Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Checking your site health, ranking, and backlinking/posting in social groups is part of my morning routine for our site. This is, of course, assumeing that you have already laid all the basic groundwork of your onsite SEO, schema.org, NAPs, and social.

Jared Goss, Sep 17, 2017 IP
  10. John Blazer

John Blazer Member

Best Answers:
    Basically, what everyone is telling you is at the heart of the human condition. You advertise yourself to the world. You project what you want others to think about you. Those people will talk about you when you are not there, social upkeep, interaction, style, candor are all important. As ridiculous as this might seem to read, if you think of yourself as your own website, how would you try to project yourself to be extremely enticing to the world. If you can write down all these point (internal and external), translate that to SEO.

@TextBullet made some really good suggestions. Your website has to 'internally' be healthy and appealing, while you need to exercise good quality advertising and 1st tier backlink/2nd tier backlink to relevant blogs, forums, etc to show that you run in the right circles and you establish yourself as not only trustworthy but a good website there to help. So think about that and use the points textbullet stated.

And everyone elses.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2017
    John Blazer, Sep 20, 2017 IP
  11. Shivani Shrivastav

Shivani Shrivastav Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, Jessica_web!

You should try to do at least one activity like Blog Submission or Article Submission. Make sure that you promote the submitted links to grab traffic.

Try to do one activity per day to for creating backlinks and improve the ranking of your website

Shivani Shrivastav, Sep 21, 2017 IP
  12. Manish.ebiztrait

Manish.ebiztrait Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    You need to observe all parameters in Google Analytics and Google Webmasters/Search Console on a daily basis.

Manish.ebiztrait, May 21, 2019 IP