1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What shopping cart would you recommend?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Kim Hoseok, Sep 7, 2021.

I've had an Oscommerce site for a long time, and I’m considering changing to a new cart that supports things like CRM, marketing automation, and has better navigation (layered) and search. There are solutions like Magento and WooCommerce that have these features, and other paid solutions like BigCommerce and Shopify.
    For context, I'm selling high-end luxury goods, with an average ticket north of $1000 and about 2k products in the catalog. I'd love to hear from some of the e-commerce veterans on here about what they use, and why.

Kim Hoseok, Sep 7, 2021 IP
  2. Cynthia Moreno

Cynthia Moreno Peon

Best Answers:
    All the features you mentioned are essential for an e-commerce website. Almost all e-commerce solutions nowadays provide these features as plugins/ apps or as in-built ready-to-use features. And since you know exactly what you need on your website it’ll be easier for you to make a decision. For high-end luxury goods, you will need a good UI for your website, in my opinion. So go for a solution that gives you a flexible and customizable frontend. Headless commerce would be a good feature you might want to look at while deciding.

As for me, I use StoreHippo which is a hosted e-commerce platform. It has all the features - marketing, payments, logistics, and everything an e-commerce website needs in-built in the platform itself. I prefer it as it’s flexible, has a decoupled backend and frontend, is scalable, and has mobile-responsive technology.

Cynthia Moreno, Sep 13, 2021 IP