1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What shall I do?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by eric_wahlberg, Oct 7, 2013.

1. averyz

averyz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just reread this.. wow that's some bad grammar. I wouldn't put my own stuff on websites ether, so don,t feel alone.

averyz, Oct 31, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I was really surprised to see your use of the word "cum" in a normal sentence. If you want to be treated as a professional you have to behave like one. It could be that your clients didn't respect you and felt they could take advantage of you.

sarahk, Oct 31, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk and Spoiltdiva like this.
  3. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I for the most part overlook poor grammar and spelling from the rank and file here at DP. But when self proclaimed professionals screw up, it's not only laughable but shameful. Some actually deserve to be taken advantage of, the're part of the food chain. (survival of the fittest/most competent)

Spoiltdiva, Nov 1, 2013 IP
  4. IMServicesLtd

IMServicesLtd Member

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately OP, I think, as others have said, the problem you're facing with not being paid is that you're not satisfying the needs and wants of your clients. That should be your number one priority, and if it isn't, then you're in the wrong business. I would strongly recommend you work on improving your grasp of the English language before you further work on providing self-proclaimed "professional" content. Good luck.

IMServicesLtd, Nov 1, 2013 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  5. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Male:"Au contraire mon ami."
    Female:"Au contraire mon amie."

Last edited: Nov 1, 2013
    Spoiltdiva, Nov 1, 2013 IP
  6. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Well, the name "Eric Wahlberg" may have led me to believe that the OP grew up with showbiz brothers Donnie and Mark Wahlberg right here in the Boston area. Nice curveball by the OP if s/he is a native writing content in his/her native language and did not mention this.

But, in fairness to all who assumed that this poster was a non-native English speaker writing English content for the clients, that is the scenario that I see most on this forum and a careful read of the post, as spoiltdiva did, makes such a conclusion entirely reasonable.

Of course, if the OP wishes to provide additional insight into the actual situation I am prepared to re-evaluate.

jrbiz, Nov 1, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk and malky66 like this.
  7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    That's not poor spelling, it's using offensive adult language in place of a non-adult word. Why you would do that is beyond me, except that perhaps he spends all his time writing NSFW erotic prose and he forgot he was back in a "SFW" environment.

sarahk, Nov 1, 2013 IP
  8. kjrocker

kjrocker Active Member

Best Answers:
    Make them pay 50% upfront and also make them sign a contract with all the terms and conditions clearly stating how and when you will get paid thats why you should n`t do anything for anyone without making a proper paper documents and having them sign that document.

kjrocker, Nov 2, 2013 IP