1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What script is this site using ?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by poseidon, Jun 12, 2006.

hi,

well I don't know much about amazon so pardon me if these are stupid questions but what kind of script this site is using jewelry-hub.com , I always wanted to have a site like this ? Are these scripts freely available ? any issues with them ? and the most important, Can I even make some money with these sites from amazon or from adsense(say $100 per month) or I better concentrate on my adsense sites ?

again I don't have knowledge of amazon at all :eek:

poseidon, Jun 12, 2006 IP
  2. Totte

Totte Guest

Best Answers:
    its freekrai:s script

http://www.freekrai.net/affiliate-software/asm2/

Totte, Jun 12, 2006 IP
  3. myhart

myhart Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes you can make lots of money with Amazon.com IF you get enough quality traffic. My best day so far was about $600 using ASM2 (freekrai’s script).

Amazon’s affiliate program can actually work quite well along with AdSense!

If you a have some basic knowledge of PHP? Including Amazon’s content into your AdSense pages isn’t too difficult! The following site that I am building uses real estate articles along with Amazon’s editorial book reviews for content. All Amazon product info is updated dynamically.

http://www.realestateknowledge.info/foreclosures/

myhart, Jun 12, 2006 IP
  4. DaVe™

DaVe™ Peon

Best Answers:

Nicely done, but if i understand your explanation correctly, the Amazon ads are showen contextually to the content, which would be a violation of adsense TOS (since it's competing contextual ads)

DaVe™, Jun 17, 2006 IP
  5. myhart

myhart Peon

Best Answers:
    I use a PHP variable located on each page containing a "manually" selected ASIN to display the desired book info using Amazon's ECS XML feed. As such I don't believe that I am violating Google's TOS?

myhart, Jun 18, 2006 IP
  6. adsensedoctor

adsensedoctor Peon

Best Answers:
    Amazon shop - a nice script. People select items from your site and only check out at amazon.

adsensedoctor, Jun 18, 2006 IP