1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What platform are you using now? For Entertainment

Discussion in 'Movies, Music & TV' started by BBMIC, Dec 5, 2021.

I just started my content creation career and I find that using major platforms won't be able to make money because I am just a small potato creator. I would like to learn an alternative platform that I can monetize my content in a better way, any suggestions?

BBMIC, Dec 5, 2021 IP
  2. Goku_Hadara

Goku_Hadara Peon

Best Answers:
    If you asked this, you probably don't wanna go for YouTube or Tiktok, do you? Multiple platforms allow you to earn more from your content, and some new platforms will be much profitable from a content creation perspective because they need creators on board so they can expand. For example, I am using GazeTV.com - the good side, you can earn by content upload, watching, liking, comment and sharing content. On the bad side, they accept video content only. They are new, but according to their roadmap, they will have Livestream, socialization, and p2p functions added soon.

Goku_Hadara, Dec 19, 2021 IP