1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WHAT PERCENT must be Unique?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by dyadvisor, Jun 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    A DP member inquired how much original content should an article have in a rewrite (actually applies to an original). Google will give powerful “link juice” to your rewrite. That is because the 2 are relevant to each other. Any machine including Copyscape, gives inaccurate readings. Some of the worst articles pass Copyscape 100%. If the phrase “the chicken crossed the road”, appeared it would not be original. If you changed the word “about” to “almost” Google counts that as zero original.

Remember people get false answers from books and posts with misinformation. Rewrite Uniqueness is in the eyes of Google, then it does not need to be tested. If done right, like below, Google will love you.

The quick way to start your rewrite is by using the following method, which does involve some hand work, how much depends upon your integrity.
    1. You article should have 4 keywords, say – Smart Money Saving Methods Pick money for example and change every money to “cash” 6 times, & derivatives & synonym: cashes, cashing, cashed, pay check, assets, wealth, nest egg, resources, funds, pay, payday, etc. should be used up to 3 times.
    2. You then change order of paragraphs. Usually 2 & 3, and 5 &6.
    3. Make your other article location a hyperlink in the bio box (very critical link juice)
    4. Use a method. I have written for a software program 300 motivational sentences interchangeable virtually in any article, in any paragraph. Pick 5 and insert. (I can be contacted, and give 30 for free)
    5. You can now choose to either (1) use quality sophisticated software to rewrite or (2) do it yourself
    6. Always rewrite the headline yourself. To maximize, you need 4 -5 rewrites for true “link juice”
    7. Your original article MUST be quality, that way you can completely rewrite by hand or with assistance.

-----hope that helps---------------as this is a learning post, leave comments, just do not be a jerk----

dyadvisor, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  2. Mystique

Mystique Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In my own experience, unique content can only have 3 words in a row when it comes to similarity, other than this I write with the reader in mind, not with search engines unless specifically requested.

Mystique, Jun 20, 2010 IP
  3. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh, lookie, more misinformation, and, useless filler, to make himself look like he knows what he is talking about.

The question of, "what percent of an article must be unique" asked by so many is a useless question, anyway.

In the past, I, among so many others, have seen almost duplicate content on the first page of a search. And, Google, Matt Cutts, does not give a clear answer on this, so it is not known for certain, anyway. ... Period!

Uh, Google doesn't do that, brainstorm. The writer does that, mostly by submitting it to decent-ranking sites.

Uh, no. If anything, dumbass, that just might hurt his chances.

"Relevant." Unbelievable crap you conjure up in your mind to make yourself stand out.

Well, for the few of us here who knows our shit, you certainly do stand out.

Say what? lol If it is in an original article, or a writing piece, it would be. And if was carried by a decent-ranking site (like a post from this board), those or just about any words have a chance of ranking high.

Wrong yet again.

Besides, flea-brain, those are words that are not about the subject of the site and or article. Like, say, "dog training."

lol, yeah they do! Your threads and posts are perfect examples.

Oh boy.

The more different words that are used, the more the article is diluted, thus the odds go down even more when trying to rank high for a particular keyword.

"3 times"? "6 times"? I see you are still throwing numbers out there in order to make yourself look even more intelligent.

Is your life THIS empty that you crave attention?

Jesus! lol

That has nothing to do with your pathetic subject here.

Nooooo. Really? You mean the title has to change also?

And it doesn't matter who or, what (useless article spinners), changes it, as long as it is a good title.

Means nothing if it isn't on decent-ranking sites.

Damn, don't you even think before posting such shit?

Quality has nothing to do with it.

Your ridiculous comments just keep getting more ridiculous.

The ones who don't use their brain will think so.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2010
    Perry Rose, Jun 20, 2010 IP
  4. bestwriter

bestwriter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hello Everyone,

In my view if you are rewriting an article so that it easily clears copyscape there are few points to consider.

No 4 or more words should be copied exactly from original source.

Rewrite the title yourself.

Rewrite the headline yourself.

Decide your own keywords in your rewrite.

If you want to create a totally unique article than only only copy the idea from source and not the words.

Refer to atleast 3 or more articles as source to write totally unique content.

If you can keep all the above points in mind, you will perfectly create a unique article.

Thank You

bestwriter, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  5. ContentArticleWriter

ContentArticleWriter Peon

Best Answers:
    PerryRose, I do not think I have read a thread in DP that has made me laugh so hard. Thanks for the good laugh. Although I have to disagree a bit... I do think quality matters... As long as you submit it to high PR sites of course.;)

ContentArticleWriter, Jun 24, 2010 IP
  6. gvannorman

gvannorman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Quality, Quality and Quality. That is what we are taught in every type of business that we may work in. I worked in a factory for well over 20 years and that preached and preached again. You can never get enough of it. I worked for a battery manufacturer for over 8 years. If we sold batteries that did not work to a customer they will look else where. Even if we made millions of them. But, if you only made 100,000 batteries and they worked....and the customer got 100,000 working batteries they would be happy. Its all about quality. If you want repeat business then give the best quality product that you can.

Simple

gvannorman, Jun 24, 2010 IP
  7. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    Absolutely. ... But we as readers care. The search engine spiders don't.

Perry Rose, Jun 24, 2010 IP
  8. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry, but you're wrong again Perry. Quality HAS become important to all search engines, and there are many ways they are trying to computationally establish 'quality', which I can explain to you, if you promise not to swear for a week.

contentboss, Jun 25, 2010 IP
  9. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    lol now THAT is funny! My girlfriend is in the other room asking what I'm laughing at.

*yells out* Just another kid noob, honey, who thinks he knows what is going on.

Um, little one, the search engines' spiders don't go back with a report: "I like this article. It explains the subject quite well, and it is very easy to read and understand...."

You have no idea how hard I'm laughing at you right now.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2010
    Perry Rose, Jun 25, 2010 IP
  10. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    girlfriend??? Perry, you mustn't talk about your cockerspaniel in that way, even if she is a little cutey.

as for the search engines, little noobie halfbrain yes they do pay attention to quality. All of them check for syntactical correctness nowadays in order to weed out badly written / spun spam, backlinks are effectively a vote for the quality of a page, and there are 7 other common techniques they use to 'rate' the 'quality' of text, as you'd know if you spent more time working, and less time drinking bud and fondling little boys hair

11. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    Yup, as before, he's going to get red in the face, and then start crying in his posts.

Oh, and, little Timmy, *pats him on the head* show where Google states ("quality") that.

lol tears are actually forming!

God, I love these kids!

12. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
  13. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a great interest in you, my little noob with his head up his ass. lol

Hey, Timmy, tell me more about how Google uses "quality."

14. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    By the sound of it, perry rose, you seem to be admitting spending quite a lot of time up his ass

Is that why he was crying?

You really are a piece of work, ain't cha?

15. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    What, you don't like posters commenting that your head is up your ass? Well, shouldn't you pull it out, then?

How's the blood pressure, little one?

Getting a bit red in the face yet?

You want to play fetch also?

Here ya go, boy...FETCH!

Bring the stick back!

16. Kraven2

Kraven2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Kraven2, Jun 25, 2010 IP
  17. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    are you trying to admit something Perry? http://www.perryrose.ca - up your ass

18. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a thing for you, sweetheart kraven.

Where have you been? .... Resting your nerves?

Glad to have you back. Shall we start where I left off yesterday?

Where's the stick???

Content boss, bring that stick back!

And pull your head out of your ass!

Bad content boss! ... Bad content boss!

19. Kraven2

Kraven2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Notice how he now dances around the boy mentioning :D

Definitely struck a nerve there.

Kraven2, Jun 25, 2010 IP
  20. Perry Rose