1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What online business do you think is the best to make money faster?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by David37002, Dec 27, 2017.

?

Which Presidential Candidate is Best for Small Business?

1. Hillary Clinton (Democrat)

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Donald Trump (Republican)

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  3. Gary Johnson (Libertarian)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Jill Stein (Green)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Someone else

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can make some serious change with affiliate marketing, if you know what you are doing.
    You need to sell products like webhosting, membership sites or supplements. The key is to get your customers to subscribe. This will allow you to benefit from repeat sales.

planck, May 8, 2018 IP
  2. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Could be you're suffering from one of the most devastating diseases I've ever encountered in online marketing. Even suffered with it for a while myself.

Do you get into an opportunity, piddle around with it for a month or so, spot an ad for the launch of a new opportunity and think, "Oh, that looks good" and then jump on that opportunity - abandoning the previous one? If so you might have Shiny New Object Syndrome.

It's a disease that denies many would be entrepreneurs the success they're seeking.

I finally found that the way to go (at least for me) is to find an opportunity that suits my knowledge and skills, join it and give it everything I've got to give on a persistent basis, and don't give up on it until it proves it isn't workable or you find success. Can't do that in only a couple of months. Persistence and work dedication are key.

And when you do find that opportunity that feels right for you look for others who are successful in that niche and get yourself some good mentors who are happy to give you some advice on how to make that opportunity work for you.

JoeSpirit, May 8, 2018 IP
  3. Debra Johnson

Debra Johnson Peon

Best Answers:
    Affiliate marketing is a great way to monetize a website or blog. I am an affiliate for Amazon and for a company called Save on Marketing. If you have a lot of traffic to your website you will have more people interacting with your affiliate links.

Debra Johnson, May 11, 2018 IP
  4. Debra Johnson

Debra Johnson Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with Jacob I am an affiliate and I am making some easy money from it. Amazon has a really good affiliate program. I make the most money from Save on Marketing. I'll post a link as long as it's okay and won't get flagged. I hope you can get some good information from it and a head start as an affiliate. http://saveonmarketing.com/save-money-on-google-adwords/

Debra Johnson, May 11, 2018 IP
  5. Jacob Hawkins

Jacob Hawkins Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you Debra

Jacob Hawkins, May 11, 2018 IP