1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What next? I feel like my site isnt getting organic traffic.

Discussion in 'SEO' started by IQdesigns, Oct 28, 2015.

I own PokerTutorial.net

I have bought over 500 quality manual backlinks, and I have posted many myself
    First off, I cant see they are indexed yet, how long does it take to backlinks to apear?

Second , I have over 30 articles that were written by me, original, and great, and I still dont get organic traffic, they are all seo optimized and even used long tail keywords

Thats getting frustrating, any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks guys 1

IQdesigns, Oct 28, 2015 IP
  2. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What's your definition of quality links?
    At least you've realized your links aren't indexed, most forget to check. Since June of this year Google made an update on indexing and changed things. Several factors depend when/if they get indexed. Usually creating a second tier to them will help.

30 articles with great On-page SEO and longtail keywords, I'd think a few would be ranking. You're sure every page/post is indexed? Sitemap created/submitted?

How old is this site?
    How well is the On-page SEO of these articles?
    What's the monthly traffic estimates on your longtail keywords?
    What's the competition like?

It's not as easy as people make it out to be to build a real successful site. There's more to it than good content and backlinks.

kjh-08, Oct 28, 2015 IP
  3. rsrikanth05

rsrikanth05 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How long ago did you get these backlinks?
    In order for those Backlinks to appear, Google, Bing, Alexa, Moz all need to index those pages, not your site.

As for the articles on your website:
    Your sitemap and robots files seem good. Since you are using Wordpress, I'd suggest submitting the RSS feed to Google and Bing as it helps index them faster.
    Use Ping Tools like Ping-o-matic or Pingler once in a while.

As stated above, it is not easy to get traffic overnight.
    You need to work slowly and steadily.

rsrikanth05, Oct 28, 2015 IP
  4. will90

will90 Peon

Best Answers:
    Look at your competitors. I take this from Ahrefs tool:

worldpokergroup.com/
    cbloom.com/
    eplpoker.com/
    ruffpoker.com/
    everythingpoker.com/
    pokerology.com/

You can search about where your competitors get links using Open Link Profiler (http://openlinkprofiler.org). Create an acount, it's free. So make a backlink work on these sites. You also can to check your website in Google Page Speed Insights. Pay atention to CSS, Java Scripts files and whatever that can demote your website in organic searches.
    Obs: Can you pay for SEO analyst? It's the best way to make a good strategy.

will90, Oct 29, 2015 IP
  5. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are no required number of backlinks to achieve organic traffic. The website must be engaging through its site's pages to consider it as hub of information to the target audience.

KylieSweet, Oct 29, 2015 IP
  6. Mr_Kumar

Mr_Kumar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Get some really worthy Guest posts & do some good social media buzz. Talking in easy then doing.. no?? But I can give you some really good guest posts.

Mr_Kumar, Nov 2, 2015 IP
  7. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just wait more.. I have backlinks that are getting indexed after even a few months (and some even don't getting indexed!) ;)

Also if your main keyword is poker tutorial... then it would be impossible to rank without some really REALLY strong backlinks (you should build Tier2 & maybe Tier3 backlinks too!) ;)

patco, Nov 2, 2015 IP
  8. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I think the website header is too big. I would crop it so there is more content above the fold.

Also, focus on getting quality backlinks, instead of spammy links that can hurt your rankings.

dcristo, Nov 5, 2015 IP
  9. GAdsense

GAdsense Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I second dcristo that the website header is way too big, crunch it down a bit to fit a couple more things above the folder. Quality backlinks, definitely but I'd suggest you to first correct your meta tags. Not only that, your logo should link to homepage, typography should be further improved and things like designing a better post separator after read more link than just an underline. Lot of little things that can really prepare you for great success.

If you are most worried about rankings, you can PM me for discussing a service where I'll review your current SE positions (if indexed), correct your tags and relevant necessary things to make it SEO-ready and will offer guaranteed indexing. All that is going to be white hat, without a doubt. More details via PM. Or otherwise if you are willing to do it all yourself, sure we all are here to guide you more and help you do that. :)

GAdsense, Nov 5, 2015 IP
  10. redesignunit@gmail.com

redesignunit@gmail.com Banned

Best Answers:
    if you buy links then its not organic link which is drive traffic to your site. start organic seo way and get perfect result.

redesignunit@gmail.com, Nov 5, 2015 IP
  11. lukeSwenson

lukeSwenson Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best ways to drive traffic to your website are:

· Use Google trend to look for what is trending in your niche.

· Perform a Keyword Research based on that topic. You can also buy backlinks from sites like SEOclerks.

· Write good and unique posts.

· Share it on facebook, twitter and LinkedIn

lukeSwenson, Nov 6, 2015 IP
  12. Mr_Kumar

Mr_Kumar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Can't say anything without seeing the actual situation around your site. If you want some good ans then leave your url here.

And yes... poker is competitive niche if you are talking abt site in your sign. this is not enough for it.

Mr_Kumar, Nov 7, 2015 IP
  13. Jonile

Jonile Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you checked you robots.txt, maybe not all of you pages are indexed? Also it is worth checking if keywords you are targeting actually generate traffic. Also what about meta titles, have you optimised them as well, sometime backlinks are not enough. Also not all business can do with an SEO, a brief article on that - http://jonile.com/is-seo-worth-my-money/. Maybe you are investing in a wrong direction ; )

Jonile, Nov 10, 2015 IP
  14. FarrisFahad

FarrisFahad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I am having the same problem. I have created links and good content but still no traffic. The competition nowadays is tough. It might take months before you see results, and even minor. I have waited 6 months to rank for a keyword with 1000 impressions. And I only get 20 to 30 visits a month from that keyword. That is low.

So it's okay, it happens. This only means that you have a lot of competition, that's it. And it might take longer to rank.

FarrisFahad, Nov 10, 2015 IP
  15. Jari Ullah

Jari Ullah Member

Best Answers:
    If you bought links, then I cannot be sure if they are quality backlinks or not. Buying paid adverts on reputable ad networks can be better option than buying backlinks.

Jari Ullah, Nov 11, 2015 IP
  16. sujata mondol

sujata mondol Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    1. Check meta tag, title, meta description
    2. Use internal links
    3. Post new and fresh contents

sujata mondol, Nov 11, 2015 IP
  17. OptimalSoftware

OptimalSoftware Peon

Best Answers:
    Useful Seo Tools To Help You​
    • http://keywordshitter.com/# - Creates long tail keywords based on the keywords you input in the text box.
    • http://www.linkcentaur.com/- Helps get your backlinks indexed quicker!! ( I use this to get my backlinks indexed quick)
    • http://www.seocentro.com/tools/search-engines/metatag-analyzer.html - Helps you make your meta tags the right way.
    • http://smallseotools.com/keyword-position/ - Helps you identify what pages your keyword ranks on google.
    Hope this has helped the person who made this thread and other people just browsing.....

Last edited: Nov 11, 2015
    OptimalSoftware, Nov 11, 2015 IP
  18. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    You don't expect people to discover your content, you still need to do your job to tell people that such article of yours exist.
    I mean, if you are on social media then why not use it to share your articles? Given that your content is well optimized for search engines I suppose, do you think that it gives value to your readers? Quality is a subjective word, quality for you could not be the kind of quality for me. I think a content should be more like SEOwise but at the same time it gives invaluable information in general.

Patricia Ann Lee, Nov 11, 2015 IP
  19. Mr_Kumar

Mr_Kumar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    @OP, its time to do social media.

Mr_Kumar, Dec 17, 2015 IP