1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What methods are you using for getting traffic from Australia?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Azharuddin Sheikh, Mar 10, 2022.

Hello friends,

I need traffic from Australia. Then please share with me your good ideas about what activities you are doing, and you can suggest to me where we will get the right traffic from there where we can get a few leads from that.

Azharuddin Sheikh, Mar 10, 2022 IP
  2. Beckeren

Beckeren Member

Best Answers:
    If you know how to use reddit the right way, you are almost certain to bring traffic to any website.

Beckeren, Mar 13, 2022 IP
  3. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    The methods for getting more traffic to your site are pretty much the same for all GEOs, with the only difference of where you will point your ads to, and which groups and platforms you will use. As you already know which audience you want to reach, the first thing that you should do here is research the Australian market and explore which habits and behavior on the internet users from here usually have so that you can come up with the best tactic how to approach them. Try joining some groups where they are active, target this location in your paid campaigns, connect with other profiles on social media from here, and so on.

VortexAlpha, Mar 25, 2022 IP
  4. 99james99

99james99 Active Member

Best Answers:
    In a word…..Targeting…..

99james99, Mar 28, 2022 IP
  5. KleenSoft

KleenSoft Peon

Best Answers:
    Work on local listings and outreach SEO for Australia

KleenSoft, Mar 29, 2022 IP
  6. Azharuddin Sheikh

Azharuddin Sheikh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am doing work on reddit but not getting a lot of traffic from there. Could you guide me? How do you do work on Reddit where we can get good traffic through that platform?

Azharuddin Sheikh, Mar 29, 2022 IP
  7. Azharuddin Sheikh

Azharuddin Sheikh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I know that targeting is key, but how are you targeting your business? If you want to target your business from Australia, then could you give me your suggestions on where I should work on that?

Azharuddin Sheikh, Mar 29, 2022 IP