1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what knowledge can you give me for the better or improvement on my websites or blogs

Discussion in 'SEO' started by kyaterekera charles, Mar 14, 2016.

Am a begginer in Blogging and SEO for my survival, what knowledge can you give me for the better or improvement on my websites or blogs. they inlcude; cafeplatnum.com and kyatec.com

kyaterekera charles, Mar 14, 2016 IP
  2. Himadri Subrah Saha

Himadri Subrah Saha Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I had a look at your website cafeplatnum.com
    From my understanding this is a news website. The pattern of the site is good but the site does not look professional and some professional touch is missing. The points that I have found are written below:
    • It seems the header of the website is taking a huge space. You can make the header small and uplift the contents upward.
    • The texts over the pictures are making the website a bit messy. People want to browse a clean website.
    • Good thing about the news portal is, it contains some updated news and also the pictures are good.
    • The advertising banner on the right sidebar is not good at all.
    Thank You

Himadri Subrah Saha, Mar 16, 2016 IP
  3. kyaterekera charles

kyaterekera charles Peon

Best Answers:
    Am a not so good in Blogging and SEO for my survival, what knowledge can you give me for the better or improvement on my websites or blogs. they inlcude; worldblogged.com (http://worldblogged.com) and kampala100.com (http://kampala100.com)

kyaterekera charles, Nov 2, 2016 IP
  4. mr Bruce

mr Bruce Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Wordpress is very good, you look for taking the commonly used widget, about 5 to 7 on the app store

mr Bruce, Nov 11, 2016 IP
  5. Bhavna Malhi

Bhavna Malhi Member

Best Answers:
    Use the relevant directories for your submissions and use wordpress that you might be familiar with that.

Bhavna Malhi, Nov 11, 2016 IP