1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What kind of tablet should I buy?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by DTHBAH2006, Feb 14, 2012.

1. PeterChambers

PeterChambers Peon

Best Answers:
    Samsung galaxy tab is the best one!

PeterChambers, Jul 2, 2012 IP
  2. Ibn Juferi

Ibn Juferi Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I am considering either getting the Acer Iconia line of tablets or Microsoft Surface if it comes out early.

Ibn Juferi, Jul 2, 2012 IP
  3. killerdesign

killerdesign Peon

Best Answers:
    It really depends how you plan to use your device. All of the options listed above are plausible for media consumption (i.e. music, videos and ebooks). However, plan ahead the size, the weight and the features you want. I can easily recommend the ipad line, I did use it from the first version to the latest, although all stayed with me only for a couple of months before I sold it again to try a new one so on and so forth. Then I tried androids Line, and yes the Samsung brands have the lead in terms of android os on their system for tablets.

I later learned that I needed a phone and a tablet rolled into one (I have big hands, Im a big person so I may need something in between). So I settled on the Galaxy Note and will continue with this lines upgrade until they cant created something along its line. Considering also I rely so much on Google for all my online stuff, Id rather concentrate on their mobile OS for connectivity with their system... This is imho.

killerdesign, Jul 2, 2012 IP